Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 11:57 AM

4,559 posts, read 5,410,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post

All I see is a poor women who comes from a less then fortunate background start to get a bigger income and an opportunity to physically change her own body and life around for the better. She looks better.
I think what you are just seeing is the results of her having all those surgeries. You can relate. Or, you are interested based on the November 23rd 2016 thread you started about gastric bypass weight loss surgery. I think that is really the only thing you are looking at here which is why you are so gung ho in support of this woman. Like Tabularasa said, most people (myself included) see a crazy woman who is a horrible parent and who invites a convicted child molester who molested her own child back into her home and began a romantic relationship with him. Its really hard to find anything positive about people like that. She could win the nobel prize, a Best Acctress Oscar, and take a bullet for the queen of England and people would still be like "Ewwwwww..... isnt that the gross monster who became romantically involved with the pedophile who molested her own daughter and who fed her kids such horrible food they became grossly obese by age 10?"

EDIT: Have to be honest and say that she did have one child who was actually kinda cute and wasnt obese. Dont know her name, but its the one who had the baby that had 6 fingers on each hand.

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 04-19-2017 at 01:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 07:26 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
I think it's horrible that she up staged the wedding, completely inappropriate.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-21-2017, 02:09 AM

465 posts, read 418,117 times
She is not pretty at all. She hit every branch on the ugly tree. She might have hit a couple of those branches twice.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:02 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,105,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Where2now22 View Post
She is not pretty at all. She hit every branch on the ugly tree. She might have hit a couple of those branches twice.
She is a train wreck....

Old 04-21-2017, 10:44 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I totally agree. That was really disrespectful and just mean. But I am sure that was done just for ratings.

Old 04-21-2017, 10:51 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
I think what you are just seeing is the results of her having all those surgeries. You can relate. Or, you are interested based on the November 23rd 2016 thread you started about gastric bypass weight loss surgery. I think that is really the only thing you are looking at here which is why you are so gung ho in support of this woman. Like Tabularasa said, most people (myself included) see a crazy woman who is a horrible parent and who invites a convicted child molester who molested her own child back into her home and began a romantic relationship with him. Its really hard to find anything positive about people like that. She could win the nobel prize, a Best Acctress Oscar, and take a bullet for the queen of England and people would still be like "Ewwwwww..... isnt that the gross monster who became romantically involved with the pedophile who molested her own daughter and who fed her kids such horrible food they became grossly obese by age 10?"

EDIT: Have to be honest and say that she did have one child who was actually kinda cute and wasnt obese. Dont know her name, but its the one who had the baby that had 6 fingers on each hand.
I personally am interested in anyone who makes these huge physical changes. I actually work in a related industry. I also just like make overs and make over shows in general. I am really just looking at this from a visual stand point. She lots a HUGE amount of weight. I am not personally interested in debating the merit of how she did it or saying she is a great person. All I am saying wow ... she looks so different. What a big change? How people are treated sadly is influenced by how they look. She had got a shot of living life in a better looking body then she had before. This is going likely make changes to how she relates to the rest of the world.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
it's a tv show. It's scripted. She doesn't go around town with a camera crew following her in case something happens.

They PLAN what happens. The crew is SCHEDULED to shoot. They all KNOW where they are going, what they are doing, what they will be saying, and the OUTCOME that will be best for ratings and get people talking.

It is a tv program, scripted like everything else. They all sign contracts. They all get paid.

Old 04-23-2017, 03:19 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
it's a tv show. It's scripted. She doesn't go around town with a camera crew following her in case something happens.

They PLAN what happens. The crew is SCHEDULED to shoot. They all KNOW where they are going, what they are doing, what they will be saying, and the OUTCOME that will be best for ratings and get people talking.

It is a tv program, scripted like everything else. They all sign contracts. They all get paid.

True. I hadn't thought about it that way.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty