U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-12-2017, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Toronto
6,754 posts, read 3,356,692 times
Reputation: 4619

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Totally agree with you INdyDancer on this. Lets not forget, she didnt just let some random pedophile live with her, she invited in and re-established a romantic relationship with the pedophile who molested her OWN DAUGHTER(S)!!! I mean, that is about as horrible as it gets.

This isnt any kind of positive "start" for this woman. This was a chance to squeeze out another couple of seconds of her 15 minutes, and a chance for the network and her manager to get money out of this as well. Sad. Sad. Sad.
If you choose to see the negative then do.... but I if was in her situation I would take this opportunity too regardless what her motives are. Getting paid to look better .... it is a win win no matter which way you cut it. It is not like she has a lot of better options.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-12-2017, 01:07 PM
 
983 posts, read 396,903 times
Reputation: 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
If you choose to see the negative then do.... but I if was in her situation I would take this opportunity too regardless what her motives are. Getting paid to look better .... it is a win win no matter which way you cut it. It is not like she has a lot of better options.
Oh, I don't blame her for taking the opportunity... I just don't feel any obligation whatsoever to fawn all over her for it. Beauty enhancements don't mitigate character ugliness.

Who is the other winner besides her in the "win win"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 01:11 PM
 
Location: West of Louisiana, East of New Mexico
2,493 posts, read 1,852,867 times
Reputation: 5623
The guy she dated after Sugar Bear...didn't he molest her oldest daughter or something like that? And she let the guy stick around. No amount of weight loss or transformation can cover for that.

Ugly knows no size.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Middle America
35,817 posts, read 39,346,783 times
Reputation: 48613
If I were her, I'd be working on my parenting and less on my looks and promoting myself, but no network is letting her cash in, to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 04:53 PM
 
Location: Toronto
6,754 posts, read 3,356,692 times
Reputation: 4619
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
If I were her, I'd be working on my parenting and less on my looks and promoting myself, but no network is letting her cash in, to do that.
Last I checked this is likely how she is paying the bills.
It is not like she had all these job prosepects before?

All I know if someone starts paying me to get a full makeover or act like a fool on tv .... and the cheque is big enough I am going to be super tempted. There are way worse jobs I can think of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 05:27 PM
 
Location: OHIO
1,804 posts, read 773,628 times
Reputation: 4174
Good for her, but I don't think she's a 4.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Bay Area California
711 posts, read 387,688 times
Reputation: 1502
Any bets on how long before she decides to do a nude photo spread? I'm giving it maybe 2-3 years at most.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
 
Location: Living near our Nation's Capitol since 2010
2,144 posts, read 2,802,483 times
Reputation: 5623
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextStage View Post
Any bets on how long before she decides to do a nude photo spread? I'm giving it maybe 2-3 years at most.

My gosh, I sure hope not. Her children don't need that after all they have been through.

June is a train wreck. Her parenting skills are awful. I feel sorry for her children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 09:44 PM
 
Location: Middle America
35,817 posts, read 39,346,783 times
Reputation: 48613
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Last I checked this is likely how she is paying the bills.
That's great, but her oldest child, whom she allowed her S.O. to molest, is, by her own description, completely estranged from her. So it's really pretty immaterial in that relationship how bills are getting paid.

She was also quoted in an interview this week, noting that her two youngest's weight issues are going full steam ahead despite her own focus on making her physique over. Paycheck isn't solving those issues, either.

Her focus would be put to much better use on parenting skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 09:55 PM
 
Location: Toronto
6,754 posts, read 3,356,692 times
Reputation: 4619
Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
That's great, but her oldest child, whom she allowed her S.O. to molest, is, by her own description, completely estranged from her. So it's really pretty immaterial in that relationship how bills are getting paid.

She was also quoted in an interview this week, noting that her two youngest's weight issues are going full steam ahead despite her own focus on making her physique over. Paycheck isn't solving those issues, either.

Her focus would be put to much better use on parenting skills.
Who knows. I dont have a crystal ball . This thread was about her weight loss..... and evolved in to much more. Either way .....only time will tell. There is obviously something up with that entire
Family ..but none of us will ever know the full true story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top