Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 03:21 PM

194 posts, read 163,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Does anyone ever think the the young girls and boys handling their groceries often look as good as any "beautiful" celebrity?

Is it just my town? And I live in the middle of nowhere!

The most beautiful girl I ever saw was a cashier a few years ago at my store. I'd seen her with no makeup, full makeup, and everything in between. She was so ethereally beautiful that I couldn't not stare. Long dark thick wavy hair, large blue eyes that slanted up, flawless skin, tall and lithe.

One day I asked her if she had considered modeling. Turned out she was already modeling on the side while going to high school. To look that great without even trying, no stylists, and unflattering lighting . . . amazing.

She was the most beautiful, but still, I've seen some gorgeous boys and girls working at the grocery store. It's weird that only celebrities are well, celebrated.
some of the best looking guys I've seen are the bagger boys at Publix.. so no. Not just your town
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 03:37 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Does anyone ever think the the young girls and boys handling their groceries often look as good as any "beautiful" celebrity?

Is it just my town? And I live in the middle of nowhere!

The most beautiful girl I ever saw was a cashier a few years ago at my store. I'd seen her with no makeup, full makeup, and everything in between. She was so ethereally beautiful that I couldn't not stare. Long dark thick wavy hair, large blue eyes that slanted up, flawless skin, tall and lithe.

One day I asked her if she had considered modeling. Turned out she was already modeling on the side while going to high school. To look that great without even trying, no stylists, and unflattering lighting . . . amazing.

She was the most beautiful, but still, I've seen some gorgeous boys and girls working at the grocery store. It's weird that only celebrities are well, celebrated.
I've seen beautiful women in everyday life. I think a lot of female celebrities are overrated and nothing special. But I rarely see men in everyday life who I find super attractive or comparable to the male celebrities that I like. I don't even have a preference for perfect 10 male model types, but I guess I just live in one of those "ugly" cities.

Old 05-22-2017, 03:42 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,780,306 times
I don't find him attractive at all...

Maybe it's the pose?....the swoop of hair that is hanging over his face?....his facial expression...?

He doesn't do it for me.

But, he does:

What a very hot Englishman!

Old 05-22-2017, 03:46 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post

Maybe it's the pose?....the swoop of hair that is hanging over his face?....his facial expression...?

He doesn't do it for me.

But, he does:

Now I finally know where them mysterious unsigned reps that I get come from!!!! Thank you!

( LMAO )

Old 05-22-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Now I finally know where them mysterious unsigned reps that I get come from!!!!

( LMAO )

Old 05-22-2017, 03:50 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:

He doesn't do it for me.

But, he does:

Beckham does nothing for me but I think the guy in the OP is attractive. I like you so it's good to know that we'd never have to have an imaginary fight over the same guy! lol

Old 05-22-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Beckham does nothing for me but I think the guy in the OP is attractive. I like you so it's good to know that we'd never have to have an imaginary fight over the same guy! lol
(erjunkee swoons in disbelief...)

lmbo!

I like you too, my dear!!

I don't like "pretty" boys, per se. The slightly gruff appearance works well for me .

Anyhow, don't let me love for all things Beckham continue to derail this thread...sigh, he's damned fine...

Ok, carry on...

Old 05-23-2017, 07:27 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He actually looks like a young Brad Pitt with hair dyed black. And grey contacts.
Ya he does, or I was thinking a young Rob Lowe a little bit...but damm, he sure is pretty!

Old 05-24-2017, 11:20 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:

He doesn't do it for me.

But, he does:

But what about his high-pitched voice when he opens his mouth?

Its a bit girly no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty