U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 02:31 PM

2,073 posts, read 1,943,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Well if I didn't have a job to go to for 45 hours a week I'd probably have a little more time to work out (putting in about 5 hours a week as is plus runs and I haven't looked like that since the Army).

And even though I make decent money I still prefer to give myself a free haircut over spending $16 (or whatever it is now) at your average barber shop. But heck if I wanted to spend a couple hundred and wanted to buy fancy hair products....sure I could pull off everything he's got and I've probably got him by half a decade too.

Hollyweird =/= Real Life.

Well then photo please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 03:07 PM

4,813 posts, read 5,438,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

Because he has the best hairdressers his modeling agency or Hollywood can get, so they advise him on (or require him to have) the best haircut for his features, and for making himself a heart-throb. Few of the athletes at your school have any fashion sense, probably.

I've noticed that a lot of guys that age have NO idea what hair style looks best on them. I've seen guys go from hot to not, to worse, each time they get a haircut. They really seem to have no clue. They destroy their looks with the wrong cut. It looks like a lot of guys at your school are into buzz cuts.
Yes and no. He is clearly blessed in the genetics department.

But you are right about what the right haircut can do. A thousand years ago, an old boyfriend of mine had a neighbor the same age as him. I thought of the neighbor as an okay-looking guy, if I ever thought of him at all.

For some reason that I can't remember, we took him to our hairdresser to get his hair cut. The result was shocking . . . he walked out looking like a model. Those chiseled features, high cheekbones, and beautiful eyes just weren't too obvious until his hair was cut more fashionably.

Not one thing had changed except his hair. He must have had the worst haircut in the world before that. His good looks would have probably even been more obvious if he had been bald. A bad haircut ruins everything.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:14 PM

1,842 posts, read 968,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by callofdutyplayer View Post
Why isn't there guys that look like him at my college?

For some weird reason I never seen a good looking guy there

2016 Football Roster - Worcester State
Why AREN'T there guys who look like him at my college?

I HAVE never seen a good looking guy there.

Are you sure you're in college?

Old 05-20-2017, 03:20 PM

4,813 posts, read 5,438,693 times
Does anyone ever think the the young girls and boys handling their groceries often look as good as any "beautiful" celebrity?

Is it just my town? And I live in the middle of nowhere!

The most beautiful girl I ever saw was a cashier a few years ago at my store. I'd seen her with no makeup, full makeup, and everything in between. She was so ethereally beautiful that I couldn't not stare. Long dark thick wavy hair, large blue eyes that slanted up, flawless skin, tall and lithe.

One day I asked her if she had considered modeling. Turned out she was already modeling on the side while going to high school. To look that great without even trying, no stylists, and unflattering lighting . . . amazing.

She was the most beautiful, but still, I've seen some gorgeous boys and girls working at the grocery store. It's weird that only celebrities are well, celebrated.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:04 PM

146 posts, read 235,756 times
This might be the most computer enhanced image of a male I've ever seen....the hair, the eyebrows, the lips, the jawline, the eyes, the biceps. Even the poor dog is photoshopped...

Old 05-20-2017, 08:47 PM
BMI

6,521 posts, read 3,792,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Does anyone ever think the the young girls and boys handling their groceries often look as good as any "beautiful" celebrity?

Is it just my town? And I live in the middle of nowhere!

The most beautiful girl I ever saw was a cashier a few years ago at my store. I'd seen her with no makeup, full makeup, and everything in between. She was so ethereally beautiful that I couldn't not stare. Long dark thick wavy hair, large blue eyes that slanted up, flawless skin, tall and lithe.

One day I asked her if she had considered modeling. Turned out she was already modeling on the side while going to high school. To look that great without even trying, no stylists, and unflattering lighting . . . amazing.

She was the most beautiful, but still, I've seen some gorgeous boys and girls working at the grocery store. It's weird that only celebrities are well, celebrated.
That's why those "sexiest man/sexiest woman" polls they have in magazines like People Magazine
are silly. I can go to the local mall or grocery store and see better looking people,
absolute nonsense.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:05 AM

23,906 posts, read 31,137,585 times
Quote:

[
You are in college? Seriously??

Old 05-21-2017, 06:48 AM

6,171 posts, read 4,952,891 times
Hollywood could take most of us and through plastic surgery and makeup, make us look like models. Many of the so called sex symbols look just like average people when not on camera.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:30 AM
Status: "So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late." (set 4 days ago)

3,266 posts, read 1,471,104 times
Just weighing in to express how bad I feel for the OP. Poor thing.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:37 AM

13,230 posts, read 11,764,006 times
Quote:

2016 Football Roster - Worcester State
I looked at the roster and I would say that Cameron (10), Bobby (14), Tavian (34), Stephen (55), Derek (80), Anthony (81), and Connor (87) are fairly cute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or