U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:07 AM

9,117 posts, read 3,932,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmelon View Post
This thread is hysterical - it's right up there with the blinker fluid thread.

If you have to ask this sort of question, then <fill in the blank>.

Did you miss the thread asking women how often they wash their bra? I swear it was 30 pages and hysterical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2017, 05:04 PM

31,193 posts, read 57,331,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont have bodily secretions and i change my pants often.
If you're alive, you have bodily secretions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Why does the word moist bother people so much?
I like it if it's being used in a discussion about baked goods ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
l love how guys refer to their testicles as, "their boys"! I've seen it in other threads as well. Funny and cute!!
Actually, it is neither.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:07 PM

2,038 posts, read 1,478,133 times
To avoid catching myself in my zipper

Old 05-22-2017, 12:11 AM

7,606 posts, read 1,760,032 times
I keep hearing commercials on the radio for these. If I were a man I'd buy them.

https://revolutionwear.com/

Old 05-22-2017, 06:47 AM

25,412 posts, read 14,509,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Sweat , I understand. That is why I wear underwear and an undershirt...but skid marks ? That's just bad hygiene..and gross.
Um, you never know when you have a bad reaction to a past meal and how fast you maybe able to get to the toilet... You never know how a meal may react even if it is something you've worn before.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:09 AM

3,270 posts, read 2,480,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I think it's the lip pooching when saying the word, "moooooist" and the images it conjures up, maybe.

When I really, really want to gross people out, I say, "Oh man, a moooooist torso was found floating in the lukewarm lagoon." People don't like that phrase at all, I find. I sure know how to make friends.
Nicci you crack me up!

I expect the visual of a torso found floating in the lagoon might possibly gross your friends out more than the word moist...

But more on subject---I checked out the Duluth Bare Naked underwear, I was going to buy a single pair for hubby to try. $24.50 a pair is a bit steep, so I found some on sale for $16. Got to checkout and the shipping was $10! For one pair! So Hanes and Fruit of the Loom will have to do for now!

Old 05-22-2017, 08:24 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, originally from SF Bay Area
28,411 posts, read 50,646,420 times
How has this thread gone on so long without mention of dingleberries?

Urban Dictionary: dingleberry

Old 05-22-2017, 05:24 PM

5,269 posts, read 2,881,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
Nicci you crack me up!

I expect the visual of a torso found floating in the lagoon might possibly gross your friends out more than the word moist...

But more on subject---I checked out the Duluth Bare Naked underwear, I was going to buy a single pair for hubby to try. $24.50 a pair is a bit steep, so I found some on sale for $16. Got to checkout and the shipping was $10! For one pair! So Hanes and Fruit of the Loom will have to do for now!

Oh, the moist torsos we find, floating in our lukewarm lagoons. It's so inconvenient because in order to get the moist torsos out of the lukewarm lagoons, we must wade into the lukewarm lagoon, getting our manly underpants all full of latching leeches and soggy seaweed. But, it must be done, the removal of the moist torsos from the lukewarm lagoon. (I have no friends anymore. They've all ditched me for obvious reasons.)
And, Puginabug, that's too many dollars to pay for unda-way-uhz! I agree completely.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:41 PM

3,270 posts, read 2,480,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
Oh, the moist torsos we find, floating in our lukewarm lagoons. It's so inconvenient because in order to get the moist torsos out of the lukewarm lagoons, we must wade into the lukewarm lagoon, getting our manly underpants all full of latching leeches and soggy seaweed. But, it must be done, the removal of the moist torsos from the lukewarm lagoon. (I have no friends anymore. They've all ditched me for obvious reasons.)
And, Puginabug, that's too many dollars to pay for unda-way-uhz! I agree completely.

Great Big Globs of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts.

You must set your torso writings to music!

Old 05-22-2017, 07:24 PM

5,269 posts, read 2,881,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post

Great Big Globs of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts.

You must set your torso writings to music!
I would be a good diet aid coach, wouldn't I? Nauseate people so much that they lose their appetites.
Your advice is good. I'll have a hit song about torsos in no time. Fabulous idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or