U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:22 PM

17,998 posts, read 13,233,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I shower everyday then put on a fresh pair of underwear and the thought struck me whats the point of underwear why dont i just put on my workpants,why do i also need to put on underwear?I've either missed something or forgotten something.

Although this is from a women's health magazine, it is applicable to men, too.

What Causes a Person to Shart—and How to Make Sure It Never Happens to You

What Causes a Person to Shart

Maybe you would like to study the History of Underwear:

The History of Underwear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 10:47 PM
gg

16,933 posts, read 17,174,761 times
Um you want your balls to get lower and lower? I wear underwear thanks. Tried the no underwear thing and damn, my balls would be on the ground if I continued. No thanks.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:24 AM

5,165 posts, read 2,389,556 times
Well, this thread has left me speechless, which doesn't happen often.

But, hey, thanks for all the info...I guess...

Old 05-20-2017, 03:44 AM

33,134 posts, read 39,067,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Wow, this is becoming gross!!
It wasnt meant to be ,it was just a simple question that came to mind.

Old 05-20-2017, 04:50 AM

1,759 posts, read 2,401,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Um you want your balls to get lower and lower? I wear underwear thanks. Tried the no underwear thing and damn, my balls would be on the ground if I continued. No thanks.
You remind me of that scene in the movie, Bad Grandpa, when he was in the strip club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZbqQsuaSY

Old 05-20-2017, 05:50 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,690,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I shower everyday then put on a fresh pair of underwear and the thought struck me whats the point of underwear why dont i just put on my workpants,why do i also need to put on underwear?I've either missed something or forgotten something.
Keeps your privates private!

No it's more for comfort reasons for me anyway.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:37 AM

686 posts, read 363,878 times
I am surprised that no one has mentioned.........Kilts.

As a younger man, I was a member of a Canadian Forces unit that is a Highland regiment, with 126 years of service to Canada.

On full dress occasions , we wore the Davidson tartan and of course as tradition dictates with no underwear, and that was year round too. In Canada.

Comfortable in any type of weather, but one has to remember that proper way to sit down, while wearing a kilt. It is a learned skill.

Some guys up here, who are in the skilled trades, wear a "work kilt "that has pockets and is made of durable denim material . Nice and cool and comfortable . Undies are optional.

xxx.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:44 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,690,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleguy View Post

As a younger man, I was a member of a Canadian Forces unit that is a Highland regiment, with 126 years of service to Canada.

On full dress occasions , we wore the Davidson tartan and of course as tradition dictates with no underwear, and that was year round too. In Canada.

Comfortable in any type of weather, but one has to remember that proper way to sit down, while wearing a kilt. It is a learned skill.

Some guys up here, who are in the skilled trades, wear a "work kilt "that has pockets and is made of durable denim material . Nice and cool and comfortable . Undies are optional.

xxx.
Ha that's a sight and half mate! LMAO

Thanks for sharing

Old 05-20-2017, 11:43 AM

13,347 posts, read 7,115,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleguy View Post

xxx.
Hmmph....my mom taught me how to sit down in a skirt and how to properly pick something up off the floor before I had my first day of kindergarten.

Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 AM

13,347 posts, read 7,115,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickofDiamonds View Post
Try riding a bicycle without wearing under wear and you'll learn about abrasion of those parts of the body that protrude and should be restrained.
That's a tough heal and in the long run, you don't want callouses on the equipment down there.
...same concept as leaving guys "whole" rather than circ'ed but some folks just don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or