U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 04:00 PM

272 posts, read 147,598 times

Advertisements

Really curious. If it works, great! I'll buy some - but is it worth it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 06:42 PM

400 posts, read 397,352 times
I use the R+F lash boost and it really works. My teenager uses their acne package and it has made a real difference in her skin.

I cringe at the prices but the results are legitimate.

Old 06-09-2017, 01:33 AM

3,697 posts, read 3,280,195 times
I prefer Paulas choice.

Old 06-09-2017, 06:45 AM

984 posts, read 396,903 times
I use the microdermabrasion paste once a week, and it works extraordinarily well. I give that two thumbs up.

I'm currently using a tube of the sensitive skin moisturizer that I bought from a friend who is an R&F consultant a while back. (I don't have sensitive skin, but I got caught off guard at a gathering that turned out to be an R&F sales party and felt obligated to buy something - yadda yadda). It has an odd peanut-y smell that I don't really like and it's heavier than my normal moisturizer (Kate Sommerville). So far I haven't noticed any significant difference, though I'm fortunate to have good skin so I could probably use just about anything and it wouldn't matter.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:03 AM

2,037 posts, read 1,852,491 times
I remember when it first burst on the scene or at least I remember when I first became aware of the line. It seemed initially that the sales people or consultants or whatever they are called were SUPER attractive. (maybe this is still true - don't know). They seemed to be stressing more the wonderful and successful business they had going which also by the way sold great products (by the wonder physicians who are also attractive women). Someone I know was selling it but I too was a bit turned off by the hype and the price$$$$. I hate to sound so skeptical but my thoughts are that if the products were that superior, in all this time we would have heard this and everyone would be using it. I hear less and less about the line lately.
"your mileage may vary" and I am sure the products are ok, just doubtful that they are the miracle products we are waiting for.

Old 06-14-2017, 03:55 PM

1,805 posts, read 773,628 times
I have friends who have tried the lash stuff and it truly has worked but I cant pay that price! No way. I'd be more willing to pay for the acne stuff if mine was bad enough. My friend got it and it did wonders for her skin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty