Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 12:07 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,033,382 times

Advertisements

An arm full of sterling silver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 12:20 PM

24,135 posts, read 10,449,310 times
Working from home so somewhat bare:>) Blue Diamond Mine turquoise earrings set in sterling a long time ago. Feel good jewelry given to me by SO.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:43 PM

249 posts, read 352,472 times
My engagement and wedding rings. And a hair tie.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:27 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,158,293 times
Smallish 14kt gold hoops hardly ever take off. Can't wear anything but 14kt or higher or my ears get infected after 2 4 hours.
18kt gold necklace hardly ever take off.
Husbands mothers wedding rings. Mine is to small now and this one has 5 diamonds. Mine has one old miners cut diamond.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:44 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,122,580 times
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Anniversary band
Atlas band (stacked with anniversary band)

Diamond solitaire pendant in pear-shaped bezel setting

Three sets of earrings: rose gold diamond hoops, rose gold sapphire bezel-set studs, rose gold diamond bezel-set studs (I only change earrings occasionally or on special occasions, so these are all really comfy, simple ones)

Apple Watch

My jewelry tends to be comfy, precious metals and stones jewelry that I can wear every day. I don't do the earrings to match the necklace to match the bracelets costume jewelry thing.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:05 AM

67,652 posts, read 60,440,091 times
I always wear:

Wedding set (white gold with diamonds in the band, engagement ring is one big square cut diamond with baguettes on side -antique set we had customized a few years ago)
Antique diamond pinky ring from the 1910s
Silver ring on other hand, celtic design
White gold custom made fleur de lis necklace, made from first set of wedding/engagement rings (gift from my husband a few years ago when he bought the "new" antique set). Marquis diamond in center with baguettes as accent stones.
Diamond studs set in white gold

Wow, reading this I realize that diamonds are apparently this girl's best friend! I keep hearing that diamonds are "out of style" but it's obvious that I don't care about that. I love them.

I do switch out the ring on my right hand - I have a lot of different rings. I also add a watch and/or bracelets. And I'm a big fan of long, pendant necklaces. I mean, I wouldn't wear a big necklace AND a big bracelet but I generally wear one or the other as an accent when I'm dressing to go somewhere other than running errands. I rarely take off any of the diamond jewelry - basically only to clean it.

I also love scarves and I have a nice collection of vintage/antique pins and brooches. I tend to only wear those in the winter time but they're fun.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:50 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,750,520 times
I am a switcher to suit my mood.

I have a thing for weird hoop like earrings. Today's version are gold and twisted. I am also wearing a long necklace with chunky stone and gold beads (1/2 inch - 3/4 inch in diameter)

And a wrap bracelet from Uno de 50: Not to be - Bracelets - Jewelry - Woman

Old 07-06-2017, 04:20 PM

622 posts, read 393,808 times
I don't wear much jewelry, but right now I do have a gold love knot ring on the middle finger of my left hand. It was the last gift my husband gave me before he died.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:25 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,122,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I always wear:

Wedding set (white gold with diamonds in the band, engagement ring is one big square cut diamond with baguettes on side -antique set we had customized a few years ago)
Antique diamond pinky ring from the 1910s
Silver ring on other hand, celtic design
White gold custom made fleur de lis necklace, made from first set of wedding/engagement rings (gift from my husband a few years ago when he bought the "new" antique set). Marquis diamond in center with baguettes as accent stones.
Diamond studs set in white gold

Wow, reading this I realize that diamonds are apparently this girl's best friend! I keep hearing that diamonds are "out of style" but it's obvious that I don't care about that. I love them.

I do switch out the ring on my right hand - I have a lot of different rings. I also add a watch and/or bracelets. And I'm a big fan of long, pendant necklaces. I mean, I wouldn't wear a big necklace AND a big bracelet but I generally wear one or the other as an accent when I'm dressing to go somewhere other than running errands. I rarely take off any of the diamond jewelry - basically only to clean it.

I also love scarves and I have a nice collection of vintage/antique pins and brooches. I tend to only wear those in the winter time but they're fun.
I'm really fond of diamonds, too. I have always been. I also love sapphires.

I'm not big on too many colored gemstones. I'd have more alexandrite if you could find good stones that weren't really expensive.

Old 07-06-2017, 05:06 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,386,133 times
Plain ring on one hand, another one on my other hand - 1 pair of earrings - simple elastic 'bracelet' on my left wrist. If I go out, I might wear a couple other bracelets or another pair of earrings (2 holes in each ear but usually only wear one pair of earrings). Occasionally will wear a pendant but very seldom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty