U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 06:57 PM

3,239 posts, read 1,513,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Jade, I am 68 and I still like "cute" and don't really do "timeless." lol Clothes these days are pretty much disposable so as far as I'm concerned it's OK!
^^^^^
exactly!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 PM

26,931 posts, read 28,301,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Jade, I am 68 and I still like "cute" and don't really do "timeless." lol Clothes these days are pretty much disposable so as far as I'm concerned it's OK!
I hope I donít stop wanting cute clothing when I am your age.

I do have my own version of timeless staples I am willing to spend money on: dark fuschia cardigans. This is my staple. Oh and black and white patterned dresses.

Old 11-13-2018, 03:35 PM

4,577 posts, read 7,578,638 times
Thanks! I've actually run across this before, but not in yrs, so thanks for the reminder! I'm always looking for new & different retailers.

Old 11-13-2018, 03:38 PM

8,242 posts, read 7,534,213 times
Love Shein. I also like Vici Dolls, H&M, and Zara for cool and inexpensive. Some TopShop things.

Old Today, 07:46 AM

1,854 posts, read 2,436,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
Here is another shot. Loving this top. Don't have to wear it off the shoulder. I paid $12 for it!
That top looks great on you! I've never heard of Shein before reading this thread. I looked at their website and I think their things look super cute. Can't beat the prices! I might have to order some things for myself. I do wonder about the quality of their clothes because of the cheap prices, but after seeing those pictures, I think I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for posting them, mschrief.

And add me to the list of people who like "cute" clothes. Nothing wrong with wanting to look cute.

Old Today, 08:09 AM

3,239 posts, read 1,513,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'm not into shopping anymore but this site just came to be and I sent the link to my daughter and grandgirl who is going on 21. Cute clothes and great prices. They apparently are a company out of NJ and perhaps many of you know them. First I heard of them. I may get something for myself later, like a hoodie.

About Us | SHEIN
I've purchased a couple of things from them.

Most items are cut for the Asian body. VERY SMALL.

Read ALL the reviews.

Throwaway clothing......

Old Today, 08:16 AM

1,875 posts, read 799,500 times
Wanting to dress cute and fashionable doesn't have an age limit.

Anyway, Shein is good for those quick fashion pieces that won't break the bank. They can be hit or miss on sizing, many things run smaller. I try to read as many reviews on a item as I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty