U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2017, 10:49 AM

8,682 posts, read 8,872,540 times

Advertisements

When is your party? I have a great pink dress

Old 10-16-2017, 10:59 AM

4,126 posts, read 1,730,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
You must be psychic! Quick what are the winning numbers to Powerball?
BWAHAHAHAHA. Let me break out my crystal ball again....22...12
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 03:03 PM

4,641 posts, read 7,209,750 times
Note that IZOD has just started to release their Holiday 2017 items as of this week; I wonder if some Spring 2018 items will be released next month.

Old 10-16-2017, 03:08 PM

12,305 posts, read 10,068,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
Note that IZOD has just started to release their Holiday 2017 items as of this week; I wonder if some Spring 2018 items will be released next month.
How can you possible contain your excitement? Do you really sit around waiting for the collections to be released? If they are just starting to release their holiday items, why would spring be released within a few weeks? Why am I even asking? I guess I should roll on down to Runnings and see what the latest cowgirl jeans are.......should check out the cowboy boots while I'm there.....they had some pretty sweet ones last time I was there.

Old 10-16-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
How can you possible contain your excitement? Do you really sit around waiting for the collections to be released? If they are just starting to release their holiday items, why would spring be released within a few weeks? Why am I even asking? I guess I should roll on down to Runnings and see what the latest cowgirl jeans are.......should check out the cowboy boots while I'm there.....they had some pretty sweet ones last time I was there.
Note that last year some Spring 2017 items were released in mid-November, so it can't be ruled out.

Old 10-31-2017, 05:41 PM

4,126 posts, read 1,730,296 times
Quote:
Lol!

X1000.

Dead serious, OP. May I suggest a real hobby? Knitting, reading or even following any other "fashion" item on the planet other than the most boring golf shirt ever.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:50 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,293,993 times
Quote:
I would attend a pink party any day of the week. Perhaps you should say, "a lavender to magenta spectrum party?" I think everyone who likes pink, should wear pink. Mr. diva wears shades of salmon, pink, and coral. Why not?

Old 10-31-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Lol!

X1000.

Dead serious, OP. May I suggest a real hobby? Knitting, reading or even following any other "fashion" item on the planet other than the most boring golf shirt ever.
IZOD is more than polos and golf shirts. They have fashionable button-downs; one of my favorites that they came out with in their Spring 2017 collection is the Newport Oxford Pelican Print shirt in Fairy Tale pink, which I plan to wear to my party.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:34 AM

6,754 posts, read 3,364,995 times
Default I think you should write to the company ...

Quote:
IZOD is more than polos and golf shirts. They have fashionable button-downs; one of my favorites that they came out with in their Spring 2017 collection is the Newport Oxford Pelican Print shirt in Fairy Tale pink, which I plan to wear to my party.
Pink Jazz I am serious when I say I think you are such a huge fan of this Fashion Line and have given them so much free press you should send them a photo from your party! Hopefully they feature you on their website or send you a thank you gift in appreciation for your support of their products.

People who designer fashion items should be thankful for people who are so loyal in supporting their brands!

Old 11-01-2017, 11:40 AM

12,305 posts, read 10,068,622 times
Quote:
I can't believe you know what shirt came out from which collection in a specific season and year. I recently bought jeans at Old Navy and have no idea if I bought them in September or October.

When is this party? I would have thought the party would have happened by now.

You should really contact them and see about being some Instagram poster or something. You enjoy the brand so much...you should be some sort of ambassador.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty