U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 03:02 PM

8,668 posts, read 19,970,848 times

Advertisements

There is also a thread on the pros and cons of this procedure in the Health and Wellness forum, and some of the posts are pretty disturbing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 01:53 AM

21 posts, read 155,029 times
Smile Lsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Has any one had a Lifestyle lift? I was thinking of going for a consultation but I can't find any information from any one on the INTERNET. Everything seems hush hush unless you go to their doctors.
Go to Realself.com & infomercialscams.com. Lots of info there. Search for ' facelifts' also there is a dr forum review that can tell you whats involved. After almost 3 yrs, I finally got a hint of what they did to me thru Realself's site
Luck

Old 02-05-2009, 02:02 AM

21 posts, read 155,029 times
Default Lsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
I've watched the Lifestyle paid programs on tv, and find it extremely disturbing that they don't explain how the procedures are done. My radar always blasts when I see this in ads.
When you go in for a consult, they don't tell you either. They d o a finger pull by your ear& say thats where you'll be cut. Actually after 20 + shots, they cut in front of both ears, go all the way down past your earlobe& back up the back of the ear. Horrible!!!!!! Don't expect good follow up care either. The Dr rarely calls back,

Last edited by bitsee; 02-05-2009 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty