U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 07:59 AM

2,193 posts, read 1,540,741 times

Advertisements

Wow....it amaze me on what people look for these day. Just wow!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 09:19 AM

3,478 posts, read 4,558,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
I was a 34G and I loathed having giant boobs on a skinny body. Grass is always greener.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:21 AM

3,478 posts, read 4,558,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turf3 View Post

So, for example, you have skinny tall women with large breasts. Sorry, doesn't occur in nature. If the rest of the body is tall and skinny, the breasts will be small.
Really? Because before my cancer I was a 34G. Skinny, average-to-tall, ginormous breasts. My friends range HUGELY in proportion- there are no hard and fast rules.

I'm not sure where you get your ideas from, but in this case they are 100% wrong.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:32 AM

13,482 posts, read 7,338,338 times
My ex wife had small boobs, but well before I met her. She got implants at age 21, and we started dating when she was 30. With the enhancement, she is a 34 DD. Very large breasts, and she is very good looking so gets A LOT of attention from men, which is exactly what she wanted. At some point she will need more surgery to do an overhaul, or whatever they call it. It my opinion, I would not go through surgery for larger breasts. In some ways, I think she regrets it, although it made her feel better about herself, but in an unhealthy way, I think.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:37 AM

15,836 posts, read 18,470,538 times
I was raised in a family with Aunts and Cousins of my Mom that used to joke that their side of the family got big boobs and no butt and my Mom got smaller boobs and a nice butt. As I grew into my teens I would bemoan my small breasts and my Aunts would always say be glad that you don't have big ones, it's like sleeping on boulders if you roll over in bed.

This something that is purely individual and truly your size will fluctuate as you age..pregnancy, often times birth control hormones will enlarge your breasts....that was my experience....at one point in my old pics I looked like I was going to topple over they got to a 38B, and they always got larger whenever I was pregnant or nursing. So....I think it helped me get over the size thing.

I cannot honestly say that they made a difference in my social life ever. So, like others have stated, try to work on your self esteem and exercise and stay fit and find the clothing styles that make you feel pretty.

Otherwise, there are plenty of options for enhancement, they even do payment plans these day.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:49 AM

5,901 posts, read 3,168,037 times
Most guys don't care about size. The few that do usually aren't worth your time. I find that it's women who are much more likely to say negative things about smaller breasts. I've been around the block more than a few times and A cups get just as much attention as any other size. The complications that can arise from surgical enhancement simply aren't worth the health risks.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:56 AM

11,025 posts, read 13,648,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
This ↑
Google 'Small breasted models'.

As has been said already, not all men favour large breasts, some even favour small breasts.

A girl I dated had small breasts - I mean small. You know, I liked them.

Never met a breast I didn't like.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:11 PM

10,101 posts, read 9,333,194 times
Well I lost whatever boobs I had when I lost 70 lbs. I'm 34A-B and very happy, who cares if I have little upstairs. They're in proportion with the rest of my body, I was never endowed upstairs unless I was overweight. I could correct this "problem" with surgery but why would I. Just get a good bra.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:19 PM

5,721 posts, read 4,335,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Also.. Every group can point to how unfair the entertainment media is.

A middle aged black woman has been bombarded her whole life with idea that blonde white women is the ideal standard of beauty.

Fat folks, short folks, those of us without 6 pack abs and broad shoulders.. We can all point out how unfair it is. But it won't change anything.
I agree a lot of this is the fault of the media and pop culture. It's like people are conditioned to think men all like the same thing and all men should want the same type of woman.

Now it's the whole Kardashian butt thing and women are getting butt implants.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 PM

15,203 posts, read 16,066,291 times
I've always had small breasts and it's never been a big deal. I'm tall and thin overall. While there may have been men who dismissed me because of boob size, I never knew it and dated pretty steadily til I met my husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty