U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 12:36 PM

5,721 posts, read 4,327,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Never met a breast I didn't like.
I've been trying to get that job at the store where you help women try on bras and do measurements my whole life.. I can't get a call for some reason. Such discrimination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 01:24 PM

7,167 posts, read 6,013,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
As a man I can categorically say that size really doesn't matter, you could be generously endowed with saggy ones that really won't look as nice, as somebody else has already said men (the ones I know) prefer the real thing over 'false' ones for sure. I think you should stop worrying I really do.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:09 PM

1,931 posts, read 1,159,413 times
I can't imagine going around all the time worrying about what guys think of my breasts. Is that what the OP is doing?

The vast majority of answers on here seem to be telling her that men like all shapes and sizes of breasts, and, while that is true, I don't think it's the point at all. In fact, it might even perpetuate the stereotype that women's bodies are simply art for men to look at and display clothes on etc.

Any person who is embarrassed by their natural body parts needs help with their self-confidence and identifying what is really valuable in themselves.

If something is outside the norm, by all means do something about it. I'm not anti-cosmetic surgery in all cases. I just think that confidence based majorly on breast size, or nose size, or butt roundness, or height of cheek bones, or whatever is a tenuous, shallow confidence at best. There's so much more to you.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:30 PM

13,432 posts, read 24,204,419 times
Later on in life you will be glad you don't have the DD's. It's gross to have boobs that look like empty tube socks with golf balls in them hanging down to your waist.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:30 PM

917 posts, read 274,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Mouthful. People always get that wrong.
No, no, no, ....... when we're referring to boobies it's a handful. (Who sucks an entire boob into their mouth?)
A mouthfull refers to other bodily parts on males, said so they don't feel inadequate. Same as saying 'It's not what you got it's how you use it', lol.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I've never understood that saying, personally... I've got probably 2-3 handfuls, and the men always seem to find a way to use them.
Well off-course they do, they're there to be played with.

'More than a handful' means that a handful is more than sufficient. Anything more is a bonus.
I really like small breasts. I also like larger & in-between sized breasts & I can assure you that I've never once complained when they're more than a handful, lol.
That's probably because I'm more interested in who the boobs are attached to than the boobs themselves.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:49 PM

13,487 posts, read 11,027,157 times
Without pics, it becomes another meaningless thread, Lol.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is my take on boobs from the perspective of a guy. While it was nice for a while to see women getting boob jobs and flaunting them, it has lost some of it's appeal. Now, I actually find a woman with smaller breasts more attractive. I also think that sometimes smaller breasts are more sensitive and can be more pleasureful for the woman and her lover.

Just my opinion, but I am a little bored with big boobs. (never thought I would say THAT in my life !)
Your comments reminds me of the time in my early 20s, when I lived in a huge house not far from Balmoral harbour beach.
My mates & I spent long hours swimming, rafting, snorkeling & fishing in the harbour. One end of the beach was topless, the other end for families.
We'd usually finish our activities with a few cold beers, sitting in the shade above the beach admiring the girls, off-course at the topless end. Until one day I suggested that we sit down the other end.
Much to my surprise my mates agreed. We got so used to looking at boobs, that after a while we much preferred imagining how they might look, lol.

Old 12-11-2017, 05:52 PM

12,685 posts, read 9,425,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Are there any news or advertising type photos not concentrated on cleavage?
How about:

Old 12-11-2017, 06:38 PM

18,803 posts, read 6,138,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
My wife was small and sometimes worried about it.

My only concern was that they remain cancer-free.
I believe the less fat the less chance of breast cancer.

Don't let a knife near there, I've heard too many horror stories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty