U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 12:09 AM

35,817 posts, read 39,375,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
I think we women just need to be happy with whatever we're endowed with. .
Being happy with what you've got, in general, is overall a good recipe for peace of mind.

Nineties-era Sheryl Crow said it well... "It's not having what you want...it's wanting what you've got."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2017, 12:30 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,417,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
You must have been the guy that sent me the message
Nope. then I wouldn't have taken the time to write that long reply. A;though I did think the message u got was kind of funny, if not overdramatic

Old 12-12-2017, 05:51 AM

680 posts, read 407,668 times
my wife is A and i love it. I dont know i prefer smaller than larger.

as i say, there is always someone for every1. not every1 is the same. some like small some like big
some like chinese cars, some like american cars
some like thin some like large.

i i wouldnt worry about it

Old 12-12-2017, 06:51 AM

1,258 posts, read 514,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleNicole View Post
There are also men who don't care about breast size. A woman doesnt need to make up for it in other areas.

My old dad used to say, “A woman’s breasts should be no smaller than a champagne glass, (this was before flutes obviously), and no bigger than a large man’s hand.”
I’m pretty sure he was kidding, he had a whole slew of outrageous sayings for when he saw an attractive woman, e.g., “I could drink her bath water”, or, “I could use her sweat for toothpaste.”
He’d only say these to me, with a conspiritorial wink, never in public.
If we were at a family bash, wedding, birthday etc., my mother would have her hand on his, nails ready to sink in if he began to speak.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:14 AM

13,159 posts, read 7,403,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
While breast size matters to some guys, for a good portion including me it doesn’t matter. I’m attracted to women for more than the breast size or shape.
Besides do you want a guy to like you for your breasts or for you?

32a is a perfectly fine breast size.
Agreed. But ultimately, what matters is how OP feels about her breasts, not what anyone else thinks. No matter how many times people reassure her, if she feels embarrassed about them, nothing anyone says will change that. Maybe you should get implants OP. If you have tried padded bras and you still feel bad, talk to a couple of plastic surgeons. But think about it long and hard before you go there. It's a big step.

I feel the same way about my smile. I need braces again. My uppers and lowers drifted back gradually after orthodontic treatment 23 years ago. As a teenager, I didn't understand I had to wear retainers consistently, so here I am. I have decided to redo treatment in a couple of months, despite the high cost. My wife always says my smile looks great and I shouldn't worry about it being crooked, and although I appreciate her reassurance, I don't like the way I look. I have the money to change it. So I will.

Old 12-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Status: "So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late." (set 4 days ago)

3,266 posts, read 1,472,283 times
Quote:
Look what someone messaged to me:
"Many women with breasts that small only rarely, if ever, have boyfriends, though. More than a few remain unmarried, for that reason. Size does make a difference."

This is hilarious all this shows is it comes from an ignorant SMALL minded person. They can't be so foolish to believe this statement, sounds like someone just wants to be unkind & try to hurt my feelings since it was personally sent to me:

Well it didn't work, I'm still smiling enjoying my athletic slender awesome body with yes, small breasts!!
Good for you. That's someone trying to be an a$$. And succeeding.

To the OP, I really hope you invest some time and effort in dealing with the emotions you're feeling, rather than changing your body. Your self consciousness makes perfect sense in an environment so full of messages about what is attractive, and by implication at least, what isn't. While I'm terrible at living this maxim, when you firmly believe that you're great as you are, those messages mostly become background static and your good feelings about yourself persuade people to agree with you. That won't change the world, but it will make your place in it much more comfortable.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:01 PM

2,960 posts, read 4,692,429 times
Quote:
Look what someone messaged to me:
"Many women with breasts that small only rarely, if ever, have boyfriends, though. More than a few remain unmarried, for that reason. Size does make a difference."

This is hilarious all this shows is it comes from an ignorant SMALL minded person. They can't be so foolish to believe this statement, sounds like someone just wants to be unkind & try to hurt my feelings since it was personally sent to me:

Well it didn't work, I'm still smiling enjoying my athletic slender awesome body with yes, small breasts!!
Besides the fact that the statement is just blatantly unfounded and untrue, any guy who would send a message like that has his own inadequacies to deal with.

As a guy, that message reminds me of the kind of guys who will argue with ME about which women I find attractive. Why? Because they apparently feel threatened that some other guy doesnt find the same kind of woman attractive? Who knows. I think it all comes down to self-confidence.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:49 PM

4,222 posts, read 6,994,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
As a dues paying member of the dirty ol' Man club I say this "Not high on my list. Give me a nice set of legs or a pretty face but most of all an interesting mind and you have my attention."

Old 12-12-2017, 01:03 PM

5,721 posts, read 4,330,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg567 View Post
Did I mention larger breasts also makes other women dislike you? Because it does. Smaller breasts makes you more relatable and less threatening to some.
I can totally seeing this being true.

Old 12-12-2017, 02:48 PM

3,658 posts, read 1,197,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
From a purely physical perspective;

If the rest of the body is nice and slender or "petite", then small breasts usually look great, and are more likely to do well against gravity over time...

However if you are a... let's say "plus size" with tiny breasts, it's gonna make proportions a bit less "flattering"...Think of a man with sticks for arms and legs and a huge beer gut...proportions matter if you care about the physical appearance, then again if you can manage to not care, even better for you I suppose.
This. Your waistline should always be smaller than your chest size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty