U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 04:26 PM

3,427 posts, read 3,243,081 times

Advertisements

As long as they work....

People, you do know what breasts are for, don't you? Feeding babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2017, 04:28 PM

124 posts, read 54,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiecta View Post
Besides the fact that the statement is just blatantly unfounded and untrue, any guy who would send a message like that has his own inadequacies to deal with.

As a guy, that message reminds me of the kind of guys who will argue with ME about which women I find attractive. Why? Because they apparently feel threatened that some other guy doesnt find the same kind of woman attractive? Who knows. I think it all comes down to self-confidence.
Yes, why a guy would send me a private comment like that is strange, and obviously he has major issues and was trying to bring me down, mean spirited people like that always do the opposite & make me stand strong in my peace of mind & convictions.

The reason I came on this thread was to help the OP realize her small breasts are actually a blessing, and to hear it from an older wiser small breasted lady, that has had healthy relationships with no complaints actually the opposite with them rating high on approval with lots of compliments on them.

BTW to look best in some clothes simple buy a modest padded bra, yet some clothes you'll look best without. Just be confident & happy with what you have, rock what you have!!

Old 12-12-2017, 04:41 PM

5,721 posts, read 4,327,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
Look what someone messaged to me:
"Many women with breasts that small only rarely, if ever, have boyfriends, though. More than a few remain unmarried, for that reason. Size does make a difference."

This is hilarious all this shows is it comes from an ignorant SMALL minded person. They can't be so foolish to believe this statement, sounds like someone just wants to be unkind & try to hurt my feelings since it was personally sent to me:

Well it didn't work, I'm still smiling enjoying my athletic slender awesome body with yes, small breasts!!
That person was clearly just trolling I wager there are very few women on this planet that are single because they have small breasts.

Old 12-12-2017, 04:56 PM

39,034 posts, read 37,675,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
People, you do know what breasts are for, don't you? Feeding babies.
Well, yeah ....

But that's not why people get so obsessed with them and entire industries exist that feature and enhance them LOL

Old 12-12-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Well, yeah ....

But that's not why people get so obsessed with them and entire industries exist that feature and enhance them LOL
Yes true, but who the heck cares...If you are not "buying in" to all the hype and trying to entice an obsessed "boob man", it won't affect your life one bit.
This statement is endorsed by The Iitty Bitty Small Breast Committee

Old 12-12-2017, 05:11 PM

1,691 posts, read 665,871 times
Without being offensive about it, I was always told that anything more than a mouthful was wasteful.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
That person was clearly just trolling I wager there are very few women on this planet that are single because they have small breasts.
Gracias, it's a pathetic statement, totally unfounded , kinda mean directed to lil non-dolly single me, haha. #notmad
Look at Tom Brady he married an A cup beauty!!

Old 12-12-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
Without being offensive about it, I was always told that anything more than a mouthful was wasteful.
That's been said to me

Old 12-12-2017, 05:57 PM

39,034 posts, read 37,675,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
Yes true, but who the heck cares...If you are not "buying in" to all the hype and trying to entice an obsessed "boob man", it won't affect your life one bit.
This statement is endorsed by The Iitty Bitty Small Breast Committee
The OP cares. Apparently quite a few people care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We'll mark you down in the "don't" column though.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:19 PM

28,173 posts, read 43,452,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
not going to read 150 posts to see if it`s been said yet .. anything more than a mouth full is too much ...
It's been said - and debunked, lol. Plenty of men (and women) are thrilled with more than a handful! But the beauty is that we all have our preferences, so there are just as many folks who like 'em small.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty