U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 07:27 PM

124 posts, read 54,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
The OP cares. Apparently quite a few people care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We'll mark you down in the "don't" column though.

The OP was looking for some guidance, support & advice... Read through all the posts on this thread, it's the majority that are thumbs up on small breasts...thanks for helping me out though, & marking me down in a special column, you are a good BigBird!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2017, 07:28 PM

28,245 posts, read 43,514,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
As a man I can categorically say that size really doesn't matter, you could be generously endowed with saggy ones that really won't look as nice, as somebody else has already said men (the ones I know) prefer the real thing over 'false' ones for sure. I think you should stop worrying I really do.
Yeah, but you do realize REAL (and large) ones sag eventually - right? It's called gravity. If a woman is over 30 with more than a C-cup AND they stand up straight, chances are strong they're fake.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Later on in life you will be glad you don't have the DD's. It's gross to have boobs that look like empty tube socks with golf balls in them hanging down to your waist.
"Gross" is a subjective term - and not all large breasts turn out like that. Trust me.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
You must have been the guy that sent me the message
And based on how you responded to that message, I'm guessing YOU are the one who sent me the "we get it, lady" comment via DM?

Come on people... we're anonymous already, so enough with the nasty (and unsigned) DM messages. Just say what you want, and be brave enough to face the responses directly. If it wasn't you I apologize, but my comment here still stands.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:40 PM

124 posts, read 54,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
And based on how you responded to that message, I'm guessing YOU are the one who sent me the "we get it, lady" comment via DM?

Come on people... we're anonymous already, so enough with the nasty (and unsigned) DM messages. Just say what you want, and be brave enough to face the responses directly. If it wasn't you I apologize, but my comment here still stands.

NO of course I did not, I'm new here I don't even know how to send REP comments or DM, or whatever you got. Why don't you read through my posts & find out a little bit about the kind of person I am....
All I've done is been supportive & positive regardless I've taken a few hits obviously from some unhappy people that like to put others down... I was really enjoying City-data now not so much

Old 12-12-2017, 08:28 PM

609 posts, read 322,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg567 View Post
I'm a 32DDD...yep it's awkward. Once a woman asked me if I was a stripper when I was wearing a sweater. (She was a stripper and said I had a strippers body...yay.)

Not to mention that at 25 and after two children they are saggier, heavy and a huge burden on my neck and back. My BMI has been down to 18, nothing really shrinks them. I've considered a reduction and often wear sports bras for comfort.

Anyways OP, after a certain point in life it doesn't really matter. You're only missing out on back pain and a higher cancer risk.

Men like anything. My husband hasn't been allowed to touch mine in 5 years due to nursing/pregnancy...and hasn't divorced me yet. I think he just feels sad that I'm so uncomfortable.

*ETA, I was getting sized once at Victoria's Secret and told by the employee, "We have lots of strippers come in with that size!" In front of my 2 year old.

Also, don't worry about what men think. They're not the end all be all and will be happy with pretty much anything somewhat nice/attractive. They care about between the legs, at the end.
Also, the only real health concern with some breasts that may be smaller (or not) have to do with milk production. Your breasts will also change perhaps permanently if you ever have children. Nipple color, size, shape, etc.

I wanted to also include that my grandmother got implants in her 40s, and they are now lopsided and one is leaking silicone. She regrets it for a few reasons, but the only fix would be to redo or remove them, and at 70 that's not something she wants to do.

Hopefully by now you're happy with your size....

Last edited by abcdefg567; 12-12-2017 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 12-12-2017, 10:00 PM

39,237 posts, read 37,829,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
The OP was looking for some guidance, support & advice... Read through all the posts on this thread...
I've read every post here, unfortunately, even before the thread was cleaned up. I finally had enough of the gloating on both sides and replied in post #59 in an attempt to add support and advice.

Very few people truly believe in "live and let live."

Old 12-12-2017, 10:10 PM

1,847 posts, read 972,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
When they're small, at least you they're real.
Really? I would be hurt if anyone said that to me about my smallish breasts.

Do people look at women with larger breasts and question if they have had their breasts augmented? Why would that matter?

Old 12-12-2017, 10:14 PM

39,237 posts, read 37,829,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Do people look at women with larger breasts and question if they have had their breasts augmented? Why would that matter?

Some guys have said they don't like the feel of implants.

I have heard some express that they don't like the thought process that may be implied behind the choice to go for implants, that it implies that a woman is attention seeking.

People have all kinds of prejudices.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:15 PM

1,847 posts, read 972,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
ANYTHING is better than fake!
Why is that? I have two friends who have had implants and no one would ever know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty