U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 06:49 AM

22 posts, read 7,303 times

Advertisements

I've been there! What helps is finding a bra that actually fits you. I really like Intimissmi, Bradelis, and some Victoria Secret (like the Multi way strapless, best fit ever). I've found that bandeau bathing suits really flatter my small size, especially if there's a ruffle.

Also if you want make a sort of boob enhancement, temporary, you can buy the strapless backless bras, they look like little gel pads and that will make east meet west. I did this for a wedding when the dress need a little extra oomph. Then I put a strapless bra over the backless, strappless gel bra to hold it up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 07:37 AM

13,188 posts, read 7,413,513 times
Once again, what matters is how the individual feels about her body, not what other people feel about her body. Everyone will have an opinion about boobs, especially men. Of course it's OK for women to be small chested. Is OP (and any woman) OK with her breasts? As I said earlier, she has to feel good about herself. Unfortunately, our messed up society makes it difficult for women to feel good about themselves without a lot of external help via fashion, makeup, hairstyles, maybe surgery even. Whatever it takes OP. You only have one life. Live it the way you want to, not anyone else.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:50 AM

5,890 posts, read 3,160,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
As long as they work....

People, you do know what breasts are for, don't you? Feeding babies.
That's just one function. Just like my penis isn't just for peeing.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 AM

10,089 posts, read 9,325,296 times
I want to add that I am not intimidated, or jealous, of women who have large breasts. To be honest, breasts just don't do anything for me. They fed my daughters. They're just there. I just want them to be cancer free, whatever size that they are.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:27 AM

2,619 posts, read 1,119,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Really? I would be hurt if anyone said that to me about my smallish breasts.

Do people look at women with larger breasts and question if they have had their breasts augmented? Why would that matter?

Happened to me once. Standing in line at the P.O. and some old lady actually poked mine and said:
"Are those real?"

Old 12-13-2017, 09:30 AM

27,532 posts, read 17,669,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Oh! I get it. It's all about what you can afford and want to do? I would agree with that. My friends who had surgery could afford it, obviously, and both were happy with the results. One had surgery 30 years ago and one 15 years ago. It worked for them!
No, I don't think anyone has said or hinted at that. Some people don't like them, some do. They don't really feel the same, I have checked. /lol

Whereas more common forms of vanity (cosmetic change), are not permanent and not so potentially dangerous. That's a LOT to go through to essentially be more appealing to men.... and that could say a lot about the person.

I'm not shaming anyone that has had them done, everyone has their reasons, and all that matters at the end of the day is that they are happy with them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 12-13-2017, 09:37 AM

124 posts, read 54,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Brady is mega wealthy. ANd the thing about being rich is, it doesn't get you the best looking girl...it gets you who ya WANT

ALso, google is your friend. That wife of his is not an A cup, and if she was, she was so dissatisfied by that appearance she's been enhanced.
Jacked in a Tavern, you are right . What a shame, she looked amazing before, awesome healthy athletic body with natural small breasts!!

http://latestplasticsurgery.com/wp-c...ter-Photos.jpg

Old 12-13-2017, 10:10 AM

949 posts, read 460,138 times
As a male, I find the surgery route unattractive.
1. Enhancement is too obvious, and too perfect.
2. It sends the wrong message, that the woman is self-conscious.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:16 AM

124 posts, read 54,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
As a male, I find the surgery route unattractive.
1. Enhancement is too obvious, and too perfect.
2. It sends the wrong message, that the woman is self-conscious.
Right, look at pictures of Giselle Brady...I think most men would prefer the before

Old 12-13-2017, 11:59 AM

1,533 posts, read 944,241 times
I prefer small and real over large and fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty