Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 08:26 AM

124 posts, read 98,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Hilarious how his thread has become another #METOO movement. But think, if it was considered such a great thing, OP wouldn't have started the thread to begin with.
Oh my goodness Jacked in a Tavern, you have me in stitches (& that's not from surgery )
Here you go, people have perspectives and preferences, there are millions of people & just as many point of views. Many people have & love small breasts and many admirers & lovers do too. You are one person that has let everyone know only big boobs "do it for you" & all other boobs are not worthy. Well I highly doubt because of your narrow close minded preference that the OP is going to get a "boob job", nor will you convince men that prefer small breasts they are wrong, nor ladies that have them they are not beautiful & sexy.
As a matter of fact, it's men like you that contribute to ladies like the OP feeling self conscious about their small breasts, when the right way to feel is good about whatever God gave you, big, small, lopsided...not to mention all the brave survivors that have gone through breast cancer & no longer have breasts or had them reconstructed, so try to increase your awareness, appreciation & tolerance for all.
Oh and trust me small breasts do not look like mens, if you get my POINT.

Last edited by Smiles721; 12-15-2017 at 08:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 09:26 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,334,079 times
Quote:
Honest answer.....I am a heterosexual male, and breast to me that are really small are just too close to the male form. Going the other way, I don't think many woman find moobs attractive on a guy. That just except it because your average American male is not exactly in the best of shape.
If we were talking, my tone would not be sarcastic or snarky, but I would ask you if you think a woman saying that she's self conscious about her body doesn't already know that some men have a preference for bodies that don't look like hers. Don't you think she knows this already? She said as much in her OP. She seems to be gone, but other women have commented that this is a concern for them. I think it's an understandable but exaggerated concern, as many men like a variety of women's body types, and some prefer women with small breasts.

We, meaning society in general and not just this site, talk about people's bodies a whole lot. Women's in particular, but men's more and more often. I think that general discussion could be kind of healthy if we talked about variety and the pros and cons of particular types, as has happened some in this thread. But when we make it about what we like and either state or imply that other types are not just different, but less than, or we imply as you did that one body type is less feminine or masculine than another (dudes with moobs likely know how people feel about those ) we're going to risk hurting people. So that we can say what we like or don't like, as if that's really important in a thread started by someone who is sensitive to those types of comments. It seems a little tone deaf.

Old 12-15-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Honest answer.....I am a heterosexual male, and breast to me that are really small are just too close to the male form. Going the other way, I don't think many woman find moobs attractive on a guy. That just except it because your average American male is not exactly in the best of shape.
From all your posts I gather you must be be a specimen of pure male perfection, did you know a healthy body and healthy mind are correlated?

Old 12-15-2017, 09:44 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,528,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Never be self conscious about your body. Its what you've got so love it, take care of it, and do whatever you can to keep it functioning as well as possible.

Here is a vid of a gal with similar sized 32A and she's smoking hot. There is nothing at all wrong with your size. Most guys would LOVE it providing that you arent obese in other areas. I know a lot of obese women who mistakenly think that their big boobs are somehow attractive. Like they have made claims that they've gotten out of tickets by showcasing their cleavage to officers. Big boobs are totally totally totally cancelled out if they are resting on a big ol stomach. Believe me, your 32A is a million times more desirable and liked by men than a 36D attached to a fat body.

Just look at this beautiful 32A gal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeTLPjVSQdc

Meeh... depends what cultures you're talking about. Skinny girls are unattractive to whole cultures and subcultures.

OP - there's probably about 50 million men in the US who find small breasts sexually attractive and about 50 million men who don't. So.... there's no need to worry.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:47 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,590,355 times
The reason size doesn't matter to me (now that I'm no longer a teenager ) is something I probably can't discuss here without the post being deleted. Trust me there are more important things than size.

Old 12-15-2017, 11:58 AM

2,094 posts, read 1,919,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
It really doesn't matter if the rest of you is in proportion. An athletic look looks good in my book. I guess you if want to fill a dress, you can pad things up. I'm more of a butt guy anyways.

Old 12-15-2017, 12:45 PM

1,378 posts, read 734,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
32A is about perfect for me, but if you're that insecure about not filling out dresses/tops, there's padded bras.

And believe me, it doesn't matter.
thats not true, it does..its like penis size when women try to tell a guy that size doesn't matter..believe me, it does.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
thats not true, it does..its like penis size when women try to tell a guy that size doesn't matter..believe me, it does.
Thank you for this profound statement, I believe you. You enlightened me & I'm' sure so many others, I think you've probably helped the disappearing OP too, and all us un-endowed females, & males for that matter. You've done your good deed for the day
Is there an island or a far away land, all of us that don't matter can live on? It seems the right thing to do, so we don't disturb the peace of the endowed, those that do matter.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:45 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,565,101 times
I think it is more important that you are nice. While I respect your right to comments, it is sad that there are 19 pages of comments on what is your body/your business.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,544,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Overall, not really true. Depends on the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty