U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2017, 12:07 AM

914 posts, read 412,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
From a woman’s perspective, I believe smaller breasts are an asset. Physically you’re much more comfortable, you can go braless whenever you want to, and you can run and jump without flopping around. As you age, your breasts will grow fuller. If you have children, they will still be adequate for their intended purpose.

There’s more to attracting a man than having gigantic hooters. Would your really want a guy like that anyway?

You can still be sexy and alluring by wearing lower cut tops and pretty necklaces that emphasize your femininity. Count yourself fortunate to have smaller breasts. There are more positives than negatives if you’re not so full up top.
Natural human qualities are best. The breast implants are a public health nuisance in my opinion. They are fake and prone to movement aberrations with side effects or even toxic rejection by tissues.

Twenty years ago, David Schwimmer was at the height of his career on "Friends" and made a biographical film about the early plastic surgeons who worked with silicone implants. The side effects led to lawsuits.
The movie was sleazy but shows the roots of how the field arose in the 70s. The rise and fall of the plastic surgeons an be traced to malpractice attorneys who filed claims for patients with health problems that arose after the operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcFAHu1Dts
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2017, 02:05 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,031,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
thats not true, it does..its like penis size when women try to tell a guy that size doesn't matter..believe me, it does.
I have always been attracted to women with small to med-small breasts. Women that are comfortable with what they have. Once a woman decides to go bigger, and some go waaaay too big, they loss some their self image they have of themselves. They prop them things up for everybody to see, they enter a room b**bs first. Ladies, the type of guys you are attracting, aren't the keeping type.

Old 12-26-2017, 08:20 AM

944 posts, read 772,700 times
Do you have a big butt? Then you have nothing to worry about...

On a more serious note, embrace what you have. There's plenty of women out there that choose not to go the plastic surgery route, and I admire those women a lot more. Take Gal Gadot (the new Wonder Woman). She's been slammed for having small breasts, especially for her role. I think she proved everyone wrong that WW doesn't need big breasts.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:29 PM

454 posts, read 314,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg567 View Post
Also, don't worry about what men think. They're not the end all be all want will be happy with pretty much anything somewhat nice/attractive. They care about where their wees are going, at the end.

That's what I think, too. Don't let any other person dictate how you feel about your body. It's yours and there's only one you and you're fine just the way you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty