U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:44 AM

4,382 posts, read 5,331,099 times

Advertisements

Also.. Every group can point to how unfair the entertainment media is.

A middle aged black woman has been bombarded her whole life with idea that blonde white women is the ideal standard of beauty.

Fat folks, short folks, those of us without 6 pack abs and broad shoulders.. We can all point out how unfair it is. But it won't change anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:25 AM

449 posts, read 99,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
You aren't aware that some guys actually prefer smaller breasts? I'm one of them.
A group of female friends once told me that it was their theory that guys who had a thing for large breasts had mummy issues, a small penis, or both, lol.
The biggest advantage is that smaller breasts don't sag with age like large breasts.

My son's mother had small breasts & wanted to get a breast enlargement. When I asked why she said so she could wear clothes that revealed cleavage.
My concerns apart from being butchered & the risks of surgery, were that there's a 15% risk of losing nipple sensitivity & that the implants need to be replaced on average every 15 years.
With each surgery the risks increase including scarring.
In my eyes her breasts were perfect. If she had surgery she would've been looking for a new boyfriend.

If your significant other doesn't appreciate your boobies then it's much cheaper & less painful to find a new lover who thinks you're sexy exactly the way you are.

Last edited by PJSinger; Today at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Corrected typo at user's request.

Old Today, 02:34 AM

414 posts, read 212,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
32A. Pfft. I'll worship the rest of your body before I get to those tiny but yummy jugs. Only an idiot would base the entirety of his would I do her, date her, or marry her on breast size.

Old Today, 05:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 726,965 times
I like busty women, most of the ones that I've been with have been busty.

A lot of that is just by chance, though. My best friend had a long time girlfriend, who had a smaller A cup, as well. She was really insecure about them. Apparently, she even told him how badly she felt when going to the beach with us, since my then-girlfriend had a larger D cup, and told him how envious she was of my girlfriend and her boob size. The funny part about it was that my girlfriend at the time, wouldn't wear a two piece bathing suit. She was insecure about her stomach, even though she was pretty slim. She made a few comments to me about how envious she was of my best friend's girlfriend having such a tiny and slim figure.

He had a picture of her on the dashboard in his car, which was a really beautiful picture of her. It was a picture of her with a little boob crack showing, but I didn't notice it. All I noticed was how pretty her face was in the picture. He took the picture of her, telling her how sexy he thought her boobs were (which was an authentic compliment from him) and put it on his dashboard. I told him ''Wow! That's a great picture of her!'' and he confessed how she wanted to rip it up and throw it out because of her ''Small boobs''. He's such a sweet guy, he told her how much he loved them, and he really meant it and was sincere.

The first thing I notice about a woman when I look at her, is her face. I wanna see her face, long before I start to check out anything else. If she has a nice face, I don't care what size boobs she has.

I understand you being self conscious, OP, but don't let it bother you. For most of the guys I know, even if they like a busty woman, they've never one to shy away from smaller ones, based on their bresat size being small.

Old Today, 06:45 AM

4,413 posts, read 1,411,221 times
Mod cut: off-topic.

The OP should quit worrying about what size men like, and decide to like her own size.

Last edited by PJSinger; Today at 09:06 AM..

Old Today, 08:16 AM

28 posts, read 6,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
You aren't aware that some guys actually prefer smaller breasts? I'm one of them.

The biggest advantage is that smaller breasts don't sag with age like large breasts.

True true true...probably one of the best ways I've heard this stated was from my former boyfriend.
"what is awesome about these, is I know where they are going to be in 10 years...right here"
well he is not here to find out he was spot on, haha.

OP I'm two decades your senior yet my breasts look like they did when I was your age, heck even younger, so count your blessings 1, 2 and enjoy!!

Old Today, 08:25 AM

205 posts, read 90,723 times
You have to understand that men aren't all attracted to the same woman. There are men out there that don't care about breast size.

I use to be insecure about mine also, I wanted a boob job. As I've gotten older, I can really care less. I've never had a problem with the men I've dated, also there are benefits for having small breast....like they aren't heavy.

Old Today, 08:30 AM

205 posts, read 90,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
I like busty women, most of the ones that I've been with have been busty.

A lot of that is just by chance, though. My best friend had a long time girlfriend, who had a smaller A cup, as well. She was really insecure about them. Apparently, she even told him how badly she felt when going to the beach with us, since my then-girlfriend had a larger D cup, and told him how envious she was of my girlfriend and her boob size. The funny part about it was that my girlfriend at the time, wouldn't wear a two piece bathing suit. She was insecure about her stomach, even though she was pretty slim. She made a few comments to me about how envious she was of my best friend's girlfriend having such a tiny and slim figure.

He had a picture of her on the dashboard in his car, which was a really beautiful picture of her. It was a picture of her with a little boob crack showing, but I didn't notice it. All I noticed was how pretty her face was in the picture. He took the picture of her, telling her how sexy he thought her boobs were (which was an authentic compliment from him) and put it on his dashboard. I told him ''Wow! That's a great picture of her!'' and he confessed how she wanted to rip it up and throw it out because of her ''Small boobs''. He's such a sweet guy, he told her how much he loved them, and he really meant it and was sincere.

The first thing I notice about a woman when I look at her, is her face. I wanna see her face, long before I start to check out anything else. If she has a nice face, I don't care what size boobs she has.

I understand you being self conscious, OP, but don't let it bother you. For most of the guys I know, even if they like a busty woman, they've never one to shy away from smaller ones, based on their bresat size being small.
There are also men who don't care about breast size. A woman doesnt need to make up for it in other areas.

Old Today, 08:58 AM

33,363 posts, read 31,907,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Also.. Every group can point to how unfair the entertainment media is.

A middle aged black woman has been bombarded her whole life with idea that blonde white women is the ideal standard of beauty.

Fat folks, short folks, those of us without 6 pack abs and broad shoulders.. We can all point out how unfair it is. But it won't change anything.
This ^^ is a really great reminder.

OP, in my experience what **most** men do enjoy is a woman who feels good about herself when she's with him. You have to realize that when "they" say the brain is the most important sex organ, they're absolutely right. Very few people want to be in bed with someone who is insecure, who is trying to hide certain body parts or who is inhibited and holding back because of what s/he THINKS the other person is thinking about them.

Forget the media. If YOU can give YOURSELF the right message, that you are fine just the way you are, then you will be more relaxed and open to sharing yourself with him, and he will respond in kind. You BOTH will benefit when you have a more positive self-image.

Sure, we all have our preferences, but most guys are just happy to see boobs. Period.

Old Today, 09:00 AM

6,931 posts, read 5,472,216 times
Two of the sexually hottest woman I have had the pleasure to know had small breasts and I would not want them changing anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty