U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2017, 04:05 PM

13,992 posts, read 10,133,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I've never understood it either. It's not like you're trying to palm water or something. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Mouthful. People always get that wrong.
And either way, same concept goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 04:13 PM

6,896 posts, read 4,223,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I've never understood it either. It's not like you're trying to palm water or something. lol
*snort*

Old 12-10-2017, 04:18 PM

4,099 posts, read 1,715,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
LOL @ whoever told me (via reputation) "We get it lady, your boobs are big." I often wish mine were small, so it was hardly a brag! Just contributing to the discussion, like everyone else here... next time you want to be rude, at least have the cajones to do it non-anonymously.
Lol. Someone repped that to you??? Bwahahaha.

Sounds like somebody's jealous. Lol.

Old 12-10-2017, 04:18 PM

2,322 posts, read 1,598,981 times
not going to read 150 posts to see if it`s been said yet .. anything more than a mouth full is too much ...

Old 12-10-2017, 04:30 PM

4,582 posts, read 5,810,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
not going to read 150 posts to see if it`s been said yet .. anything more than a mouth full is too much ...
Of course it has.

Old 12-10-2017, 06:12 PM

2,079 posts, read 1,720,009 times
I'm not a guy, but IME most don't care. There are lots of guy there that prefer nice legs, eyes, behind, or something else. Girl, whatever you've got, work it! And appreciate yourself at the moment and don't waste precious time worrying about what you don't have. I've spent different time in my life thinking guys wouldn't be attracted to me because of a small chest, braces, glasses, a hairstyle, getting older, gaining weight... and I have been DEAD WRONG each and every time. Despite what advertisements may want us to think, guys aren't some hive mind that all want the same thing from a woman. And from a purely fashion standpoint, you can get away with wearing things that would look matronly or even obscene on someone with a bigger chest.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:18 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,292,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
Don't fret about it. You may have been relentlessly teased as an adolescent (I was), but try to put that behind you. I'm happy with my small ones, and am glad I never got implants. I'll admit that I thought about it in my teens and twenties, but it's not worth it.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:25 PM

13,992 posts, read 10,133,976 times
Yep, this whole thread, like most threads, could have been boiled down to the fact that people have different likes and dislikes, but then that would end up being a boring thread and kind of defeats the purpose of a discussion forum.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:06 AM

15,574 posts, read 9,650,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.

Here is my take on boobs from the perspective of a guy. While it was nice for a while to see women getting boob jobs and flaunting them, it has lost some of it's appeal. Now, I actually find a woman with smaller breasts more attractive. I also think that sometimes smaller breasts are more sensitive and can be more pleasureful for the woman and her lover.

Just my opinion, but I am a little bored with big boobs. (never thought I would say THAT in my life !)

Old 12-11-2017, 07:53 AM

4,377 posts, read 1,490,886 times
When you're a 32A, you can literally wear anything you want. If you want to look like you have bigger boobs, there are padded bras, or stick a pair of socks in your bra. (lol)

I am big chested. I don't wear button down blouses, and I don't wear tops tucked into skirts or pants. I don't wear strapless anything, and I don't wear bare shouldered looks. I often tease that when I enter a room, my boobs are the first to enter.

When I was in my 20's, I considered reduction surgery. Met with a doctor, and made sure my insurance would cover most of it. But, I let people talk me out of it. (My boyfriend and my parents.) I regret that I didn't do it. But oh well, they're here, and they're not going anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty