U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 06:51 PM

35,566 posts, read 43,784,254 times

Advertisements

I keep seeing the commercials in which the product makes eyebags go away. Iíve got me some eyebags, so I wanted to try it. I got their moisturizer also. Hereís hoping itís worth the money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 07:09 PM

4,245 posts, read 3,518,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I keep seeing the commercials in which the product makes eyebags go away. Iíve got me some eyebags, so I wanted to try it. I got their moisturizer also. Hereís hoping itís worth the money.
Hey, I hope it works because then we will have a true testimonial from someone other than a celebrity; well on the other hand you are a celebrity in your own right here at cd.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
Hey, I hope it works because then we will have a true testimonial from someone other than a celebrity; well on the other hand you are a celebrity in your own right here at cd.
Haha. I saw a few reviews that seemed unbiased. The video from the company explains that there is a procedure when applying it that is important in order to get good results. Iíll give you a full report.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:36 PM

2,839 posts, read 4,419,660 times
Please update us, gentlearts!

Old 01-03-2018, 07:40 AM

2,484 posts, read 2,194,876 times
I'd be curious to know also. I tried that sort of product many years ago when it first came out.. dunno what brand. And it did work.. for about 5 minutes and it felt like elmers glue dried up on your face. But, like I said.. that was probably about 20 yrs ago and no brand name that I can recall.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
I'd be curious to know also. I tried that sort of product many years ago when it first came out.. dunno what brand. And it did work.. for about 5 minutes and it felt like elmers glue dried up on your face. But, like I said.. that was probably about 20 yrs ago and no brand name that I can recall.
Nowhere, could I find out how long the effect lasts. It does say you need to let it set for several minutes or to reapply, so it probably is like elmerís.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:12 AM

14,784 posts, read 30,183,746 times
I have seen those commercials and tried to google some info - what bothers me is that they are very secretive about what's in it. I won't put anything on my face without knowing the ingredients, I have very sensitive skin and certain things can cause issues. Especially since this is near the eyes.

I do occasionally use a product which is very inexpensive and helps with the eye bags - it is called "Sudden Change". It does make it feel tight and must be applied carefully so as not to get too much whitish residue. The active ingredient is albumin. The effects are only temporary, as I imagine is the same with the Plexaderm.

Let us know how it works, OP!

Old 01-10-2018, 10:35 AM

Ok, so I am trying it for the first time. I ordered the moisturizer also, which is clear, like egg whites.
I would post pictures but I think, au natural, I look freakishly like Steve Brannon, so I won’t, and furthermore, a small improvement will only result in a cleaned up Steve Bannon anyway.

I have double eye bags, not big, but noticeable. The stuff really does make them almost disappear. I don’t have wrinkles, but I put it on my crepey neck and it smoothed it out pretty well. It will remain to be seen how long the effect lasts.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:06 AM

4,590 posts, read 1,941,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Ok, so I am trying it for the first time. I ordered the moisturizer also, which is clear, like egg whites.
I would post pictures but I think, au natural, I look freakishly like Steve Brannon, so I wonít, and furthermore, a small improvement will only result in a cleaned up Steve Bannon anyway.

I have double eye bags, not big, but noticeable. The stuff really does make them almost disappear. I donít have wrinkles, but I put it on my crepey neck and it smoothed it out pretty well. It will remain to be seen how long the effect lasts.
Bwahahahahahahaha. Just laughed across 3 rooms.

You. I like you.

Old 01-10-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Bwahahahahahahaha. Just laughed across 3 rooms.

You. I like you.
Haha.

So anyways, it is now after 4 pm and the effect is still working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty