Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 05:55 AM

4,848 posts, read 3,282,269 times

Advertisements

I only buy online. I buy from Korea at www.en.koreadepart.com/ they have worldwide delivery. Other places I bought from online is SEPHORA but they have way less items than US. From UK at Sleek MakeUP | Makeup Products, Make Up Sets & Accessories I like their eyeshadow palettes and have a few of them. I have also bought products INNISFREE and Life is Sweet! .
Somehow I am unable to view the ULTA site living in EU I get access denied, so I watch ULTA hauls on YouTube.
And I love and enjoy viewing NeimanMarcus for all the lovely items not available for EU.
Revolution makeup in UK sells dupes http://www.revelist.com/makeup/makeu...on-dupes/11516

Last edited by Nerys52SoSilver; 03-25-2018 at 06:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2018, 12:47 AM

5,586 posts, read 8,371,127 times
I use mostly drugstore makeup. Walgreen's (and some other stores) let you return it if you don't like it. Did so today with a new full-coverage foundation that ended up making me look like a corpse. (Told them I had used it, of course, so they didn't put it back on the shelf.)

My lipstick of choice is currently Kylie matte liquid. Luckily, the first color I ordered worked for me. Last month I ordered her new "velvet" lipkit (it was only available in the kit, not separately without the lip liner). Absolutely hate it -- the color makes me look like Lucille Ball, and it looks exactly like the matte, but wears off right away -- and it's not returnable. So that $ is down the drain. I don't think you can buy her stuff anywhere except her website.

Old 03-27-2018, 01:00 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,372,162 times
I love makeup. A little too much.
I tend to make most of my purchases online: Sephora, Beautylish, NAP, Nordstrom, NM, direct online retailers.
Occasionally I buy at Ulta and Target. (probably 4 times a year)

I'm not a big fan of testers. They skeeve me. I may test certain products on the back of my hand to get an idea of consistency or pigmentation, but otherwise I read up on reviews beforehand and/or cross my fingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty