U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:52 PM

1,227 posts, read 721,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
No, your bra's support comes from the band. If your straps are what is keeping everything up, then your band is too big. You shouldn't have indents in your shoulders from your bra straps, nor should it cause shoulder pain. This is also a sign that your bra is an improper fit.
Not if someone has larger breasts, it isn't. I've had properly fitting bras for years, but because I am completely uneven with my body measurements (large top, small waist, bottom,) I still have dents--they are permanent for me. Having those dents is actually one of the factors that insurance companies take into consideration for approving medically necessary breast reductions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:57 PM

7,955 posts, read 7,320,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
I like Vanity Fair Illumination String Bikini. I'll have to check into the nylon/spandex ones. They always feel really weird to me so not sure if I will like them.
Vanity Fair Illumination is one of my favorites, but in the briefs. I had been looking all over, on line, for the one's I picked up some time ago, I just recently found them; they had changed the RN#, but, not the fabric or cut. I am so thrilled, I plan to buy more from the seller.

Olga Flirty is another fav, just as comfy if not even more so.

Last edited by TRosa; Today at 01:53 PM..

Old Today, 01:03 PM

11,200 posts, read 6,702,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy0519 View Post
Not if someone has larger breasts, it isn't. I've had properly fitting bras for years, but because I am completely uneven with my body measurements (large top, small waist, bottom,) I still have dents--they are permanent for me. Having those dents is actually one of the factors that insurance companies take into consideration for approving medically necessary breast reductions.
It doesn't matter what size bra you wear, the support still comes from the band and not the straps.

Old Today, 01:38 PM

766 posts, read 371,360 times
This is old, but for anyone else...the soma vanishing edge panties are awesome.

https://www.soma.com/store/product/v...tId=cat4200004

Old Today, 01:43 PM

10,343 posts, read 16,849,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
It doesn't matter what size bra you wear, the support still comes from the band and not the straps.
This part is true, but not what you said about shoulder dents and shoulder pain. Not if you're a 34H.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty