U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 03:32 PM

2,084 posts, read 793,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
What is this; a razor? Since when is it a good idea to shave your eyebrows?

https://www.getflawlessbrows.com/?MI...4aAkymEALw_wcB
I shave mine with actual blades on sticks made specifically for eyebrow shaping. I just found out about them and they work so well for me. I am happy to find out about the little shaver your linked to. It would be easier to control than scraping angles with the blades I have.

I need to shave because plucking is not in the cards for me due to poor eyesight to pluck hairs one by one.

The idea that your brows will grow in coarser, I wouldn't know because my eyebrows are always trimmed and coarseness is not observed because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2018, 07:37 PM

4,083 posts, read 5,498,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I shave mine with actual blades on sticks made specifically for eyebrow shaping. I just found out about them and they work so well for me. I am happy to find out about the little shaver your linked to. It would be easier to control than scraping angles with the blades I have.

I need to shave because plucking is not in the cards for me due to poor eyesight to pluck hairs one by one.

The idea that your brows will grow in coarser, I wouldn't know because my eyebrows are always trimmed and coarseness is not observed because of it.
Where do you get it? I have light brows and tweezing really hurts. I've been using a razor to clean up the hairs under the arch for years. But now the darn razors are so fancy, what with their triple blades and all, that I can't really use them. I did see there's a little brow razor at Sally's that I was going to check out. It was actually featured in InStyle and recommended by a makeup artist.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:14 PM

5,166 posts, read 2,994,994 times
Look at those "before" pictures! Looks like someone let a mouse loose in there. LOL

The outer edge of my brows has all but disappeared over the years so I don't have much need to pluck but I'd like to look like I have a brow with definition so I have recently started using a light swoosh of brow fiber with volumizer.

I wouldn't use it for every day but I'm quite happy with the definition it gives. Have to go easy, though, or I end up looking like Mommy Dearest.

Old 09-28-2018, 08:54 AM

7,081 posts, read 3,780,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Where do you get it? I have light brows and tweezing really hurts. I've been using a razor to clean up the hairs under the arch for years. But now the darn razors are so fancy, what with their triple blades and all, that I can't really use them. I did see there's a little brow razor at Sally's that I was going to check out. It was actually featured in InStyle and recommended by a makeup artist.
There are several varieties available for sale on Amazon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty