U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:17 PM

4,616 posts, read 7,597,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
No particular colors here. It's whatever I feel like wearing that's more important.
So now that the day's pretty much over, here's what I quickly threw on the hour I was gone this morning:

- black jeans from Celebrity Pink
- light grey marled knit top from Express
- grey/black ombre slip-on shoes by Skechers
- eggplant-colored puffer jacket by Bernardo (Nordstrom)
- grey, chenille Kenneth Cole knit scarf

Then, when I got back home where I stayed for the rest of the day, I got back into my everyday lounging clothes.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:32 PM

10,027 posts, read 5,829,375 times
Went out to eat. Comfy clothes. Vest tshirt in an orangish hue to match colors in my sweater top. Brown Pants, that kind of look like jeans. Merrell comfy fur Mocs. Grabbed my light weighted but warm coat.

Old Today, 09:40 PM

6,112 posts, read 5,874,049 times
What colors do you typically wear on Thanksgiving?

Plum, sage, cranberry, orange-gold, ivory.

Like a Turkish Squash.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=turki...h=700&dpr=1.25

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or