U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM

92 posts, read 20,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeydance View Post
no.

Short and to the point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,610,465 times
The

He-Hive!

You heard it here first.

Or, just put all the hair on the floor of the barber shop.

Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM

4,610 posts, read 1,594,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpolybious View Post
I have been growing out my hair recently and while it's not that long yet when it does get longer I want to know if there's anyway a guy can tie his hair up without looking like some damn hippie/hipster lol. Certainly not going for that horrid "man bun" look either.

Women are lucky, they can just put it in a pony tail and never have to worry how it looks.

There are a LOT of women who have no problem with a man bun. Just sayin. And if you want your hair out of the way...you're going to have to put it up. Just like us ladies.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM

14,729 posts, read 29,931,053 times
To answer the question, no.

But keep in mind everyone has their preferences, this is neither good nor bad so just do what you want.

Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM

3,079 posts, read 1,705,549 times
Is this thread for real? Seems like a joke.

Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM

4 posts, read 130 times
I can advise something, I don’t know how it suits you, there is everything for women, but there [url]https://therighthairstyles.com/category/length/long-hairstyles/[/url] is a huge amount of hairstyles, maybe you’ll find something for yourself!

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM

564 posts, read 197,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
There are a LOT of women who have no problem with a man bun. Just sayin. And if you want your hair out of the way...you're going to have to put it up. Just like us ladies.
My husband has beautiful hair. I joke with him that when he is old and infirm, I am going to let his hair grow long and style it in a man bun.

To the OP: wear a headband. LOL

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

2,397 posts, read 1,811,707 times
Low ponytail at back of neck tied with a black ribbon such as in Poldark and other period pieces.

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM

Location: Follow the oil exhaust cloud until you run out of gas, then turn left
854 posts, read 248,426 times
Not really. You could try a ponytail if it's long enough and you just have to tie it back. Nothing wrong with letting it hang loose or trimming it up into a mullet, even though the hair nazis will argue to the death that there is.

The man bun fad is (thankfully) dead and never was a good look to begin with. Avoid at all costs, especially if you are bearded and/or don't want to come off looking a trashy hipster!

Last edited by Ttark; Yesterday at 02:15 PM..

Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM

5,152 posts, read 1,460,617 times
Try something that pulls it back from your face, without succumbing to a ponytail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or