Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,961,729 times

Advertisements

Rotita.com keeps coming across my ad feeds, and I LOVE their tops. LOVE them.

They're flattering, and cute, and exactly the length I want.

When I look at reviews, they get horrific reviews - it seems most people don't get their stuff, and if it arrives it's crappy quality. Warning from the BBB. Pretty much every single review is a 1 star.

I copied images, thinking they were stealing them, and the only two sites that show up with those images are rotita and liligal.

Can anyone take a look and recommend another seller that has this style of tops?

Thanks!

Rotita.com
Liligal.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2019, 09:00 AM

30,585 posts, read 25,156,596 times
You might have a look at Soft Surrounings:

https://www.softsurroundings.com/clothing/tops/

Old 01-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
You might have a look at Soft Surrounings:

https://www.softsurroundings.com/clothing/tops/
Thanks, yes, perfect.

We have one nearby - I'll go check it out!

Old 04-17-2019, 10:56 AM

1 posts, read 3,129 times
ClaraC, I agree with you. I love several of their styles and have started to order several times but stop due to all of the negative reviews! Please let me know if you find anything and I will also check out softsurroundings.

Old 04-17-2019, 11:25 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarles View Post
ClaraC, I agree with you. I love several of their styles and have started to order several times but stop due to all of the negative reviews! Please let me know if you find anything and I will also check out softsurroundings.
You've made and received several orders with them? Could you share with us, what was the quality of the merchandise? I agree, that their ads are very tempting, and the pricing seems ridiculously cheap, leading one to suspect (factoring in the terrible reviews, as well), that they're companies based in China or Taiwan. Did you ever notice any problems with the credit card/s you used? I'm wary of trying those vendors, due to the reviews.

Old 04-17-2019, 01:07 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,855,774 times
I too have seen clothing ads I particularly like only to find one star reviews, no views of cc that are accepted, no BBB etc. Just immediately thought scam and would never order....

Old 04-17-2019, 01:47 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,025,141 times
Anyone ever try Zulilly? I've ordered several things from them, and have been happy.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:48 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Rotita.com keeps coming across my ad feeds, and I LOVE their tops. LOVE them.

They're flattering, and cute, and exactly the length I want.

When I look at reviews, they get horrific reviews - it seems most people don't get their stuff, and if it arrives it's crappy quality. Warning from the BBB. Pretty much every single review is a 1 star.

I copied images, thinking they were stealing them, and the only two sites that show up with those images are rotita and liligal.

Can anyone take a look and recommend another seller that has this style of tops?

Thanks!

Rotita.com
Liligal.com

"I ORDERED $300 (FIQURES ARE ESTIMATED) OF BATHING SUITS. NONE OF THEM FIT. TRIED TO RETURN THEM. THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME 26.37 BACK BECAUSE IT WOULD COST MORE TO SEND THEM BACK THAN WHAT I PAID. IN THEIR RETURN POLICY THEY SAY US RESIDENTS CAN RETURN TO A US ADDRESS. THEY KEPT GIVING ME A CHINESE ADDRESS. I CALLED AMAZON AS THATS WHERE I BOUGHT THEM FROM. THEY SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BECAUSE THE ONLY ADDRESS THEY HAVE ON FILE FOR THE COMPANY IS A CHINESE ONE."

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/rotita.com

This explains a thing or two I guess))))

Old 04-18-2019, 04:30 PM

4,717 posts, read 3,268,177 times
You get what you pay for. I've been happy with Karen Kane and Amour Vert, both of which show country of origin (most of Amour Vert and a lot of Karen Kane is made in the USA; Amour Vert manufactures in California). If they don't show where it's made, I won't buy it.

Old 04-18-2019, 07:24 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Anyone ever try Zulilly? I've ordered several things from them, and have been happy.
I’ve order quite a few things, mostly shoes and sandals, from Zulily. I’ve had no problems. Their customer service is good. It does take 3-4 weeks to get your order though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty