U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:34 PM

4,873 posts, read 7,439,240 times

Advertisements

As for what stores stock locally for fall/winter it seems to change every year. In fall 2017 one of the local JCPenney stores did not receive the IZOD fleeces, but got St. John's Bay turtlenecks. For fall 2018 it was the opposite. For spring/summer they seem to consistently get variations of the same products that were available previous years (I already saw some of IZOD's Spring 2019 polo shirts at a local JCPenney last month), probably due to the greater demand for spring/summer apparel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:14 PM

1,662 posts, read 1,099,179 times
Since spring is still pretty cool weather, I like to wear brightly color scarves with a heavyweight type cotton sweater.

Summer I really like wearing white with tan, gold, silver accessories.

Old Today, 09:38 PM

4,873 posts, read 7,439,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's Music Girl View Post
Since spring is still pretty cool weather, I like to wear brightly color scarves with a heavyweight type cotton sweater.

Summer I really like wearing white with tan, gold, silver accessories.
Except for a few brands, spring and summer are usually considered to be the same fashion season and mostly consist of warm weather clothes. Some brands that previously had separate summer collections have done away with them for sustainability sake. More common are "Resort/Cruise" collections, which is actually a pre-collection that is sold after Fall/Winter and before Spring/Summer and is targeted for those who go on vacations in the winter, although this is far more common in womenswear than menswear.

You can be a little creative and mix and match your spring clothes with something that will keep you warm on a cold spring day. I actually do that here in the Phoenix area in the winter, wearing pink hoodies or fleeces on top of my pink spring polos.

Last edited by Pink Jazz; Today at 09:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or