U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2019, 09:46 PM

10 posts, read 616 times

Advertisements

Do you ever wear the same clothes over and over and I don't mean wearing the same shirt for weeks straight. There is just a small "group" of clothes that I wear and the rest of my wardrobe goes unused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2019, 11:42 PM

4,149 posts, read 3,724,935 times
Sometimes I find myself doing that because there's a few shirts I like to wear. I do it often with pants, since there's only a few pairs that fit properly and the rest are some bootcut straight leg garbage I be trying to give away.

Old 02-12-2019, 01:44 PM

4,929 posts, read 7,508,847 times
I wear my Fairy Tale pink IZOD polos more than anything, especially the Advantage Polo and the Windward Interlock Polo. I also often wear my other IZOD polos (particularly the Advantage and Windward Interlock/Premium Essentials) in other colors too. For more formal times I wear my IZOD button-downs.

When I wear T-shirts to go out, they are usually pink IZOD or Polo Ralph Lauren shirts.

For sleep, most of my shirts are pink Gildan tees, and on colder nights I pair them with two different pairs of pink Polo Ralph Lauren pajama pants.

However, a few weeks ago I decided to wear two different Nautica shirts, one polo and one button-down.

Old Today, 08:32 AM

9,549 posts, read 4,312,836 times
I've lost about 40 pounds over the last 3 years and right now I only have about 10 things in my closet that fit me. Whenever I go shopping I don't see anything I love that screams "buy me" so I haven't bought much in the last few months other than some skinny jeans and work-out clothes. I wear a lot of neutrals so that I can wear the same dress with different accessories and it looks different each time. Really most of us really only need one or two good pairs of jeans, a pair of black dress pants, a suit or skirt, a nice blazer and some tops and I guess if you live somewhere cold a sweater and coat.

When I went to NYC a few years ago I didn't need to bring much because I went with 3 basic colors: black, white and yellow. My whole wardrobe mixed and matched.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty