U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you let your toenails grow this long?
Yes 0 0%
No 27 100.00%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 07:40 AM

1,046 posts, read 490,008 times

Advertisements

Can`t see how these people hold down jobs. How can you were shoes, with nails like this. Even sandals. Who would want someone working for then, with nails like these exposed. You know what that tells me. We, the tax payer, are paying for a lot of these nails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 07:31 PM

1,424 posts, read 619,240 times
SHUDDER.

No... just no.

Old 03-06-2019, 12:22 PM

3,382 posts, read 2,276,683 times
I wonder what their boyfriends or husbands think (assuming some poor soul is brave enough to share a bed with them)? One of those talons could cut the poor man's leg open.

Old Today, 02:32 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,202,798 times
After close examination I'm pretty sure that four out of the five pictures are of feet with fake nails that are glued on.

The only one that is real nails is the first one in the upper corner with the red sandals and the horn thick, blunt ended red nails. The bones in that person's feet and toes are permanently deformed and crippled from growing the nails that long and from being obese. That person is probably mentally disturbed to allow his/her feet to get in that condition and it's obvious from their condition that the person is now physically disabled and unable to walk, probably relies on a scooter to get around.

The rest of the pictures with all the fake nails all have non-deformed toes and healthy enough foot bone structure. It's clear that those people are able to walk with those feet. So they are removable fake nails. It's not possible to grow toenails that long without them curling radically, becoming horny in thickness and deforming the toes and permanently crippling the feet. So they are most likely just weird people who like to shock other people with their fake toenails that they can put on and take off at will.

I think they are terribly ugly and threatening looking, they make a violent statement and are indicative of an unstable mind.

Old Today, 07:11 PM

2,603 posts, read 1,098,091 times
If that is their thing then good for them I guess?

I couldn't see growing them out though. None of my shoes would fit and this would only work in a place where you could wear sandals year round.

Not for me.

Old Today, 08:55 PM

4,646 posts, read 2,183,974 times
Ick.

Old Today, 09:47 PM

12,868 posts, read 15,031,519 times
Only a freak would have nails like that, toes or fingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or