U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 02:45 PM

930 posts, read 217,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2017 View Post
So is it fashionable to buy high school gear, like t-shirts and sweaters at age 30 and up? I recall seen younger people wear sweaters with their high school graduation year. Also, I saw one person wearing a high school sweater in the gym, and the idea came then. I want to buy a high school sweater, but I dont want it for the gym, I want it to wear outside, I just wonder if there is an age limit because I cant recall anyone older than 30 wearing it outside the gym or a school event. Thanks.
I never heard of high school gear at 30......but wearing a college tee at the gym or if you are being super casual at home. I wouldn't say it was "fashionable".....but it is standard clothing for most guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2019, 09:41 PM

9,271 posts, read 9,223,000 times
Nope. Time to give that up. By 25, most people have stopped thinking about high school.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Nope. Time to give that up. By 25, most people have stopped thinking about high school.
The day of graduation most people stop thinking about high school!

Old Today, 01:13 AM

164 posts, read 65,119 times
Right. I was just asking because of the older person I saw at the gym wearing one. But I just remembered, Nipsey Hussle a rapper from Los Angeles who was recently killed, in his videos you see him wearing Crenshaw High School sweaters, and he was in his 30's. But I dont plan to buy one, I just wanted to know if it was a thing I did not know about. Fashionable was not the correct word I was looking for, I just wanted to know if it was common. thanks......

Old Today, 03:33 AM

12,689 posts, read 14,071,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
The day of graduation most people stop thinking about high school!
I think you are probably right. I loved my small town high school, both the courses and the social life. But within a few months of graduation it was over. I think September when it came around put a big line through high school.

When I see people, even in their twenties, wearing high school shirts it strikes me as odd, almost as if they were wearing Mickey Mouse ears or something kiddish like that..........huh?! Sure, your bod, your clothes. Still looks odd.

Old Today, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
I think you are probably right. I loved my small town high school, both the courses and the social life. But within a few months of graduation it was over. I think September when it came around put a big line through high school.

When I see people, even in their twenties, wearing high school shirts it strikes me as odd, almost as if they were wearing Mickey Mouse ears or something kiddish like that..........huh?! Sure, your bod, your clothes. Still looks odd.
Lol...ita. I graduated from a very large high school....& I would say that most of us were over high school before senior year! When you are a senior, you start to wear tees & sweaters for colleges. Filling out school applications & making school visits on the weekends for tours is what fills your mind....& boys ofc, but no one is thinking about high school anymore.... even at 17.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or