U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 08:38 AM

4,244 posts, read 2,085,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Nikes have gotten too wide for my feet. They used to fit but they changed the design or something.

I love those! They are super cute! I think I can find them in the store. Keds are everywhere and they are a little dressier so I can wear them with a lot of different outfits.
Too bad they only come in medium width.

Seems like only certain brands offer narrow widths. Clarks, Naturalizer, and SAS, for example.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2019, 09:05 AM

58 posts, read 10,408 times
Get a pair of Skechers Go Walk.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:46 AM

25,972 posts, read 32,978,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Do your feet get stinky when cooped up in them? Do you wear socks?

No I don't wear socks with these - no need to - I don't have a "stinky feet" problem. I do wear socks with my running/hiking shoes at the gym, and while walking/hiking, because I sweat when working out hard. I also wear no-shows in my bike shoes. But no reason you could not wear socks (I'd choose no-shows) if you wanted to.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Nikes have gotten too wide for my feet. They used to fit but they changed the design or something.

I love those! They are super cute! I think I can find them in the store. Keds are everywhere and they are a little dressier so I can wear them with a lot of different outfits.
I bought my first pair at Macy's so they definitely have them there - I saw them this spring. You can also find them at DSW. I have THREE pair now. Bought the others online.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheCat View Post
Get a pair of Skechers Go Walk.
I like Sketchers, as a shoe, and I have a pair that I use as bike shoes. One of these - I think the second one. I have somewhat larger (8.5) feet and I like that these shoes have a lower front cut - more comfy and more attractive, at least to me. The GO Walk ones just look goofy to me. I have not seen a single pair that I would be caught dead in.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style...sy-envy-me/gry
https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style...-sweet-jam/gry

I have not seen these before - I like them.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style...at-a-charm/tpe

Old 07-05-2019, 05:05 PM

994 posts, read 382,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Pikololinos.

Pikolinos.

I purchased a pair in Luxembourg in April and I like ‘em. A lot. I’m flying to China and I plan to wear them on the plane. Great shoes...interested to see how long they last next.

I almost always get the precheck stamp on my boarding pass otherwise. I’m still happy to have these shoes. Lol

Last edited by k7baixo; 07-05-2019 at 05:29 PM..

Old 07-05-2019, 05:31 PM

10,523 posts, read 12,733,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
No I don't wear socks with these - no need to - I don't have a "stinky feet" problem. I do wear socks with my running/hiking shoes at the gym, and while walking/hiking, because I sweat when working out hard. I also wear no-shows in my bike shoes. But no reason you could not wear socks (I'd choose no-shows) if you wanted to.
You *might* want to listen to your own advice. Just a friendly suggestion.

Old 07-05-2019, 06:18 PM

452 posts, read 754,901 times
For all of that, I would just get Target's moccasins that are $20 a pop! Faux fur lined in tan, grey, and black. If Payless is still open, that have a lot of cheap flat/loafer esque to choose from at a decent price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty