U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2019, 03:38 PM

22,564 posts, read 14,830,058 times

Advertisements

Google this for clothing sources. I personally see nothing wrong with hoodies.

Tall men clothing slim

Good luck!
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2019, 03:48 PM

45 posts, read 26,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
You know...maybe you should buy "big" hoodies (so it goes past your crotch) but then get the sleeves altered? Like...maybe taken in and shortened.

I've never had a garment altered (tailored) but I've been told it's fairly inexpensive.

Regarding winter coats, have you thought about a Stockman style?

It's something I have considered, but that would be too much of an ordeal to be feasible.
I just googled "stockman coat" to see what it was; I don't like it. Same with trench coats, they're too long. I would say knee length in probably the maximum.

After some very intense digging (Like hours of searching hundreds of pages online), I managed to find three black hoodies that go past the crotch. One is zip-front and two are pull-over. One I found is really long and I love how it fits me. I've been looking at coats and I am just not finding much, within my price range, that I really like..

Old 09-06-2019, 03:56 PM

7,196 posts, read 2,602,552 times
I also have no problem with hoodies. They're my casual go-to's.

I feel like I'm on a mission now...I'll keep looking for you. lol

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM

3 posts
Maybe it depends on a person. When my sister asked me if her dress was okay, I said that was nice but she wasn't confident so she was looking for more combination haha..so annoying...

Old Today, 10:24 AM

791 posts, read 226,439 times
Try H&M- my husband is 6/1" but 230 and muscular, so he cannot wear anything in the store, not even XXL. Their stuff runs really slim
You might try Uniqlo as well because they have choices based on style that you are looking for an good prices. I have no info on their fit, however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or