U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 12:40 PM

667 posts, read 2,097,572 times

Advertisements

Just bought one this weekend & YES I DO LOVE IT!
For the people who say that it didn't work.....
Either you don't have anything on your feet to get rid of or you used it while your feet were somewhat moist. If you use it on DRY skin, there is just NO WAY that the PedEgg didn't take off the DRY skin.
I have horrible dry skin on the outside of my big toe. I'm telling you, it's bad.
Pumice & lava stones did nothing. Creams, scrubs, lotions did nothing.
PedEgg took all the dry skin off & now I'm not embarrased to wear sandals (which is probably why I have callus on my toes anyways) but it did wonders!
I recommend it, I really really do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 PM

1,683 posts, read 7,461,801 times
Used it and love it! Just don't overdo it....take it easy. I had tried every product and nothing really helped until I found this. Be sure to use it on DRY feet....then use a good moisturizer afterwards. My feet haven't felt like this in years.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:31 AM

1,073 posts, read 1,741,738 times
I too love the Ped Egg. Purchased from HSN and received 2 of them (hubby loves it too). It has done wonders for my feet and now I am not ashamed to wear sandals. I use it every 2-3 weeks and always use Miracle Foot Repair cream (CVS) after and between use. Just make sure to put a towel under your feet when using to catch any "droppings" from the Ped Egg (and do be gentle when using).

Old 05-01-2008, 10:58 AM

612 posts, read 2,500,671 times
My mom bought me one and it is awesome! It was about $10 in Walgreen's.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:55 PM

522 posts, read 1,455,775 times
It really works! I have a lot of dead skin on my heels and couldn't believe how they felt after using the ped egg and miracle foot repair. It's worth the ten dollars.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:15 AM

14 posts, read 49,253 times
Default Love the PEDEGG

Ordered the PED EGG from HSN and am soooo glad I did. I "HAD" cracked heels that no amount of moisturizer, use of a pumice stone, or pedicures would get rid of.

NO MORE PROBLEM now that I use the PEDEGG. It smoothed the skin out better than I could have hoped. I now feel okay about my honey rubbing my feet. Try using one, you won't be sorry.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:58 PM

5,975 posts, read 17,139,378 times
I just got one from Walgreen's yesterday and proceeded to use it right away. I think the results are good, but it takes a while to see the results in one session. It shaves such a minuscule layer of skin that I was really only able to work one foot. On the other hand, for areas where the skin layer is not quite as thick (such as on the side of the big toe for me) it is easy to over shave it if you don't pay attention. The only thing I don't like about is is that it is meant to be used with your sole facing down and the scraper facing up, making it hard to see how much you really scraped off unless you stop and check. It is also not always a comfortable position to have the leg you are working on, crossed and you hunched over trying to reach for your soles. Otherwise, for the first use, I think it took off the callouses I have under my big toe and little toe. I follow it up with some lotion, and for the heels, I now find the regular vaseline works wonders for cracked heels. I put some vaseline on my heels every night before bedtime (no I don't wear those socks! I'm too hot!!!) and they are baby butt smooth the next day!

Old 05-11-2008, 03:22 PM

42,837 posts, read 77,102,498 times
I happened to see it yesterday and remembered this thread, but hadn't read it, so I didn't buy it. Quite a few glorious reviews... the thing does look like a grater, though. I'd be a little scared to try it.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:28 PM

1,357 posts, read 4,950,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I have heard GREAT things about it, but it kind of grosses me out It's like an electric cheese grater for feet, and in the commercial where they open it out and pour out the foot shavings... EWWWWW LOL
What's gross isn't the shavings, but the fact that they were previously dead skin on someone's foot. You should all be grossed out so badly you can't live without one.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:34 PM
HDL
Status: "Here's to finding common ground" (set 28 days ago)

3,090 posts, read 5,853,635 times
Talking Regular Store or HSN????

I'm assuming that HSN has a different type of PedEgg than WalMart or WalGreen's etc ! One review site has a poster saying that they preferred the Platinum , but on HSN, it says Platinum Pro Stainless Steel, which I'm assuming is what regular stores carry (stainless steel) .

Does anyone here know what the differences are??? From what I can tell (which isn't much I'm embarrassed to say ), HSN makes you buy 2 of them with 10 sanders (?) for ~$20 and the regular stores, you get 1 for $10 . That and maybe a color difference, as HSN's are black. Besides color, quantity and name, I'm thinking they are going to work the same.

Any thoughts before I take the plunge????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty