U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2019, 06:14 AM

37,493 posts, read 46,257,500 times

Advertisements

My husband has a few LLBean and LandsEnd oxford cloth shirts which come out of the dryer nice and crisp, and they do not need any touch up ironing.

All I want is a nice plain crisp white blouse that does not need ironing. Has anyone found one? I might try ordering one from Lands End that claims to be no iron, but I thought I’d pick your brains first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2019, 07:05 AM

10,216 posts, read 5,294,473 times
I like Nordstrom's Foxcroft line.

Old 09-06-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I like Nordstrom's Foxcroft line.
Ok, thanks. I don’t have a Nordstrom, but I’ll check online.

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM

1,501 posts, read 353,797 times
The LaGuard Blouse....super soft & silky....but it has a crisp collar & it’s elegant looking with a placket to cover up the buttons. You can wear it with just about anything....dress it up or down...buttoned up or several buttons opened more casually. Best part is the machine wash & no iron. If you don’t have an MM LaFleur near you....try online...

It’s traditional but a touch of trendy too.....tho I’m not a white blouse kinda girl normally....

Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM

22,614 posts, read 14,851,417 times
Lands End carries a broadcloth no iron shirt which comes in white. You might be able to get it in a Tall. Land End carries many tall sizes, and if memory serves, I think you mentioned being tall in one of your posts.

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

601 posts, read 277,212 times
I have a sleeveless no-iron white blouse that I bought a couple of years ago from LL Bean.

Old Today, 06:30 AM

45,989 posts, read 37,112,211 times
I have a three quarter sleeve cuffed and collared button up shirt that's no iron linen that I got from Chicos. It never wrinkles significantly. I loved it so much that I bought it in all four colors - white, coral, lime green and fuschia! It has a cute button and dart detail in the back too. It always looks crisp and it's super easy to take care of (I just wash it and let it air dry and it's good to go, no ironing). I also get compliments just about every time I wear one of them!

I really like wearing the white one with pearl earrings and ankle length jeans.

Old Today, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I have a three quarter sleeve cuffed and collared button up shirt that's no iron linen that I got from Chicos. It never wrinkles significantly. I loved it so much that I bought it in all four colors - white, coral, lime green and fuschia! It has a cute button and dart detail in the back too. It always looks crisp and it's super easy to take care of (I just wash it and let it air dry and it's good to go, no ironing). I also get compliments just about every time I wear one of them!

I really like wearing the white one with pearl earrings and ankle length jeans.
I have a Chico’s nearby, so I’ll check there. There’s a shopping center I call “ Cougartown”, with Chico’s, Talbots, JJill, and White House Black Market. Surely one of them will have one.

Old Today, 07:17 AM

45,989 posts, read 37,112,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I have a Chico’s nearby, so I’ll check there. There’s a shopping center I call “ Cougartown”, with Chico’s, Talbots, JJill, and White House Black Market. Surely one of them will have one.
Good luck - I am always on the prowl for a white shirt that is easy to keep and isn't a synthetic blend.

Old Today, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Good luck - I am always on the prowl for a white shirt that is easy to keep and isn't a synthetic blend.
NYDJ (the jeans company) has a nice looking white blouse, but it doesn’t say it’s no iron.

https://www.nydj.com/a-line-city-shi...page=2&start=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty