U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2019, 02:38 PM

211 posts, read 98,066 times

Advertisements

Good afternoon,

I need a pair of low-heeled (i.e., 1-2 inches) pumps that have a cloth upper - not leather, and not fake leather. I had purchased two pairs from Easyspirit several years ago, but they no longer make them. I have looked at Zappos, Naturalizer, Life Stride, Cole Hahn, and a few others, but without success. Can anyone make a recommendation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2019, 07:28 PM

1,979 posts, read 2,514,506 times
Anne Klein has a line of "durable fabric" shoes - I have the wedges but here's an actual heel shoe.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...9aACCEI&adurl=

Old 09-18-2019, 05:07 AM

211 posts, read 98,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyeaux View Post
Anne Klein has a line of "durable fabric" shoes - I have the wedges but here's an actual heel shoe.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...9aACCEI&adurl=

Thank you very much - that is a great looking shoe! I had forgotten about DSW - they actually have a lot of options for a heel with a fabric upper. Problem solved! Thanks again -

JJ

Old 09-18-2019, 05:21 AM

3 posts, read 325 times
My suggestion, window shopping for high is not a good idea, no doubt everybody prefers window shopping but case of the heel, not a good idea, you should go the mall and try it. revert me, if you like my suggestion

Old 09-20-2019, 05:09 PM

9,726 posts, read 9,471,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesJava View Post
Good afternoon,

I need a pair of low-heeled (i.e., 1-2 inches) pumps that have a cloth upper - not leather, and not fake leather. I had purchased two pairs from Easyspirit several years ago, but they no longer make them. I have looked at Zappos, Naturalizer, Life Stride, Cole Hahn, and a few others, but without success. Can anyone make a recommendation?
Sadly, this is a basic problem - and a mystery - with women's shoes. They tend to be either flats or 4-inch spike heels.

You might try looking at the brands carried by Eneslow. A lot of them are clunky, for people with problem feet, but they usually have some basic low-heel pumps. Sorry, I know there are a couple of companies that specialize in them, but I can't call them to mind - but they're definitely not household names. Try SAS shoes.

Old Today, 02:18 PM

9,578 posts, read 8,562,436 times
Out of curiosity, why do they have to be fabric upper?

Unless you are going high end vegan like Stella McCartney, fabric uppers are more than likely going to be cheap shoes.

Cheap Shoes=Foot Pain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or