Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 12:44 AM

914 posts, read 633,854 times

Advertisements

Sir Winston Churchill. He's quoted saying, "All babies look like me. But then, I look like all babies."

it's true! And he didn't have to get hair implants like Elton, or nips and tucks and tats that all the others got --- ever!

Last edited by settled00; 09-20-2019 at 01:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2019, 08:16 AM

17,455 posts, read 38,845,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I think John's face is catching up to his real age. The others might look about 20 years younger than they are, but I heard that Jennifer Lopez is covering up a lot of gray hair.
Jennier Lopez wears wigs/extensions. I have seen photos of her without them or makeup, and believe me she looks VERY plain and every bit her age. Make up artists really know how to work miracles.

Old 09-20-2019, 08:26 AM

21,632 posts, read 9,208,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Jennier Lopez wears wigs/extensions. I have seen photos of her without them or makeup, and believe me she looks VERY plain and every bit her age. Make up artists really know how to work miracles.
Agree. I think Oprah has an amazing makeup artist. I have seen photos of her without make up and well, nothing special.

Sharon Osborne just had another facelift.

Old 09-20-2019, 08:35 AM

15,199 posts, read 10,167,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
You mean "which famous person has the best plastic surgeon?"
Exactly - I didn't even recognize Christie Brinkley when they introduced her as a new cast member on DWTS. She has had a lot of plastic surgery like most rich & famous people. Look at Cher; she doesn't look her age, neither does Jane Fonda. Then you have someone like Joan Rivers (RIP) or Mickey Rourke who had horrible surgeons. Have you seen Joyce Meyer, the televangelist? She has had her face pulled up so tight that her mouth looks like The Joker from Batman.

Old 09-20-2019, 08:56 AM

16,344 posts, read 12,301,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Exactly - I didn't even recognize Christie Brinkley when they introduced her as a new cast member on DWTS. She has had a lot of plastic surgery like most rich & famous people.

If she's had a lot of plastic surgery (and I'm not saying she hasn't), she's got an amazing surgeon and a great sense of restraint. She doesn't look to me like she's had a lot of work done. She just looks like she hasn't aged.

https://celebshistory.com/wp-content...-Surgery-6.jpg
(Granted, this is 5 years old, but still ...)

Old 09-20-2019, 10:56 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,353,452 times
Most look their age.

Jennifer Connelly would probably get my vote. Gwen Stefani too.

Christie Brinkley looks good, but over the past few years, she definitely looks like she's had work done (surgery), not just your typical botox/fillers/ultherapy. And looking like you've had work done still makes you look old. Same with Sharon Osbourne. To be honest, I thought Sharon was in her early 70s. So clearly the taut face doesn't have me believing she's 20 years younger.

Old 09-20-2019, 11:59 AM

17,455 posts, read 38,845,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Most look their age.

Jennifer Connelly would probably get my vote. Gwen Stefani too.

Christie Brinkley looks good, but over the past few years, she definitely looks like she's had work done (surgery), not just your typical botox/fillers/ultherapy. And looking like you've had work done still makes you look old. Same with Sharon Osbourne. To be honest, I thought Sharon was in her early 70s. So clearly the taut face doesn't have me believing she's 20 years younger.
Christie Brinkley looks great. I have read articles where she has admitted to various fillers and skin treatments but NO surgery. She still mostly looks like herself, unlike some out there who are unrecognizable now. It helps that she is a superfit vegetarian and has always kept hydrated with pure water. She (like most others her age now) does wear wigs and extensions and has her own line.

Old 09-20-2019, 04:34 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,289,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Christie Brinkley looks great. I have read articles where she has admitted to various fillers and skin treatments but NO surgery. She still mostly looks like herself, unlike some out there who are unrecognizable now. It helps that she is a superfit vegetarian and has always kept hydrated with pure water. She (like most others her age now) does wear wigs and extensions and has her own line.
Her face looks very puffy, like too much botox.

Old 09-20-2019, 04:34 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,333,270 times
Drew Barrymore looks fantastic.

Old 09-20-2019, 04:48 PM

10,999 posts, read 6,529,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
LOL. So true.

This. ^^^

I live in a neighborhood that has many celebrities, and I also do some bodyguarding work in "Hollywood" so I get to see many celebs, and trust me, very few of them look "20 years younger" when not all fully made up. But there are a few that I have personally seen out and about without being all made up for the cameras that DO look a LOT younger than their age and those are the following:

Sharon Osborne
Carol Bayer-Sager
Elton John (aged 72 as I write this and he looks looks like early 60s)
Queen Latifah
Oprah

a
Interesting that all these you mention looking younger are chubby. That helps for aging, if nothing else.

I nominate Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Raquel Welch, Christie Brinkley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty