U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM

250 posts, read 109,842 times

Advertisements

Donna Brazile
Lena Horne (who passed in 2010)
Halle Berry
Will Smith
Angela Basset
Eva Longoria
Jennifer Lopez

To me, all of them look way younger than their age. I don't know many caucasian actors or actresses who look 15-20 years younger, let's face it, the presence of melanin helps a lot. People can do facial surgery but there is not a lot that can be done for skin, sagging and loose skin is a dead giveaway of age. Some people who have surgery look ok in photos but odd in real life, as an example, Cher in real life looks very altered (saw her 2 years ago in Palm Desert).

Sun, smoking, drugs, stress- all these things also play a part. Go look at photos of Tara Reid, she was adorable 15 years ago but now at 43 she looks (to me) 10 years older than her stated age. She has partied, tanned, smoked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM

10,280 posts, read 5,341,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
Banshee Moon, aka FarmGirl, she's 53 but makes MUCH younger women look ashamed:
I thought this was about celebrities?

Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM

1,580 posts, read 727,746 times
I can't think of any famous people that look 20+ years younger than their actual age. However, I believe these celebs could pass for around 10 years younger...

Kristin Kreuk
Jessica Alba
Minka Kelly
Salma Hayek

Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM

1,974 posts, read 374,249 times
Looks great, but not 20 years younger:

Marla Maples
Liz Hurley
Julia Louis Dreyfus
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Aniston

Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM

7,755 posts, read 14,531,434 times
I forgot about Kate Beckinsale. I don’t know what she’s doing/done (sold her soul to devil perhaps ) , but it’s working.

Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

6,873 posts, read 2,523,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Tom Cruise has had cosmetic surgery.

I'm shocked that Bernadette Peters is 71. She's one of the most extreme in not looking her age. There's hardly any sun damage on her upper torso. She must have been avoiding sun for decades.

Stevie Nicks is also 71 and looks much younger than that (maybe 55). She's been very careful with her skin. There are pictures of her from a few years ago with no makeup, with makeup not necessary on her.
Tom Cruise never revealed or confirmed reports of work done, but I've always suspected. He really looks great for a man of 57. I think when people have had work done, just say so, what is the big deal. He is a pretty fit man, too. I do notice a while ago that his face was usually puffy, an indicator of facial work.

Bernadette Peters looks like she avoided the sun her whole life, she has the milky complexion some women would kill for. I don't think I've ever seen her with a tan, plus she works in the theater so she probably is indoors a lot of the time.

Stevie Nicks, when I was growing up, I thought she was so beautiful and she still is. She has that Boho look to an art form. Stevie never drank or took drugs, I think and she's a vegetarian, I remember hearing that, clean living does a body good.

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM

6,873 posts, read 2,523,796 times
Correction - it has just been brought to my attention that Stevie did a lot of coke back in the day and drank like a fish, but she has since been devoted to clean living for many decades now. Good that she nipped those dangerous habits in the bud early on, then.

Old Today, 04:27 PM

16,791 posts, read 16,923,221 times
Remember to exclude anybody who never goes out without a painted-on face.

Old Today, 05:57 PM

335 posts, read 74,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
You mean "which famous person has the best plastic surgeon?"
Exactly!

Old Today, 06:43 PM

10,370 posts, read 8,437,649 times
So much for aging with grace and dignity. Even some people in their 20s have been visiting “the spa” for some injections or to go under the scalpel. What’s worse are those who celebrate or praise their appearance even though most viewers can obviously see they’ve altered their face. Some have had their face so altered it no longer resembles their younger adult selves. Professional,skeuomorphic artist can spackle layers of filler and paint to hide the flaws. Some celebrities look completely different when not made up by professionals and for some, that’s by choice. Less likely to get recognized and harassed when out and about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or