U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 12:39 PM

7,610 posts, read 2,760,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Not a sasquatch, but a bit of hair on a man's chest is nice, especially when you can follow the trail down to......

EXACTLY. Hot cha cha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2019, 01:47 PM

555 posts, read 218,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I'm Gay, and when I see a big hairy chest or lots of hair on their arms, I want to vomit! I've even stopped watching DVD's where the actors had too much hair as I couldn't stomach watching it any longer.

I did massage, mostly on men, for 30-35 years and when I'd get a big hairy ape on my table, hair all over their backside as well, I couldn't imagine why someone like this couldn't see how unattractive it was. I would have gladly, without extra pay, shaved his old backside! And when you're using oil in a massage on someone that hairy, the hair sucks up a lot of oil, I was forever re-oiling.

It was always so nice to get a hair-less Asian on my table.
I'm gay and feel opposite. Hairy in the right places (chest, treasure trail, legs) are a real turn on.
I won't have sex with a good looking guy if he was totally smooth. Hair's a deal breaker for me, even

Old 10-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Status: " Narrow minds should come with closed mouths" (set 22 days ago)

3,012 posts, read 1,375,122 times
If a guy has sparse or no hair naturally then I am fine with that.

However, I do prefer hair and find it sexy.

Shaving chest hair--ewww, no! How the hell did this even become a thing?

Old 10-01-2019, 05:10 PM

3,789 posts, read 2,087,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxalleycat View Post
Hairy or hairless chest

Which looks better?
On a mountain gorilla? That's about the only part of their body without hair.

On a man? Well, it's not usually an employable fashion statement/sexual advertisement because bare chests aren't commonly seen in public. I guess the button down look can come into play though. Hey, if you've got it might as well flaunt it!

I don't, which is just fine for me.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:08 PM

26,981 posts, read 64,085,040 times
What about a hairy chest with a smiley face shaved into it? (Asking for a friend).

Old 10-02-2019, 01:38 AM

17,808 posts, read 21,696,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
I'm gay and feel opposite. Hairy in the right places (chest, treasure trail, legs) are a real turn on.
I won't have sex with a good looking guy if he was totally smooth. Hair's a deal breaker for me, even
Ever heard of the term Sensate Focus. It arises from the very first sexual experience that was very memorable and you're forever trying to reproduce the experience.

My first mind-blowing sexual experience was with a Caucasian with virtually no body hair. Now, if my first mind-blowing sexual experience had been with someone hairy, then that's where my Sensate Focus would be today.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:18 PM

5,218 posts, read 13,585,537 times
Men are SUPPOSED to have hair on their chests!

Old 10-02-2019, 09:54 PM

17,808 posts, read 21,696,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb at sea View Post
Men are SUPPOSED to have hair on their chests!
Tell that to the Asians who are smooth by nature!

Old 10-03-2019, 09:20 PM

679 posts, read 876,895 times
I just like natural bodies. As far as hair's concerned, if that's what wants to grow, then that's what ought to be there. But before you ask, I do think it's a good plan to wash occasionally. Nature needs a little help sometimes.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:23 AM

458 posts, read 110,897 times
A chest and back with no hair looks better IMO. But everything else has to look good too. No point in being hairless if someone is fat. I also realize that shaving and becoming hairless can be a real pain. My DH often shaves his back and chest. I don’t care if he does have hair. If I see a male model who is hairless and in amazing shape it catches my eye and looks better than a man with hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or