Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 07:03 PM

431 posts, read 1,641,278 times

Advertisements

if someone wants to see me try and fit into a pair of jeans and what not then i hope they like to see me jiggle like jello and I hope that they enjoy the show cause it would be the last time if my DH or I caught them cause it is kinda hard to see with 2 back eyes swollen shut!! Damn pervs!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2008, 07:51 AM

101 posts, read 290,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
if someone wants to see me try and fit into a pair of jeans and what not then i hope they like to see me jiggle like jello and I hope that they enjoy the show cause it would be the last time if my DH or I caught them cause it is kinda hard to see with 2 back eyes swollen shut!! Damn pervs!!!!!!!!!!

I know he`ll regret it.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:01 PM

501 posts, read 1,945,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb at sea View Post
Actually, our Macy's has a sign in each dressing room telling you that the dressing rooms are monitored by same-sex watchers. Hmmm. I guess this is the reason to wear decent underwear!!!!
I was thinking the same exact thing...about Macy's and their signage. But the underwear tip is good, too.

Has no one else seen these types of signs?

Old 05-31-2008, 08:25 AM

sign of that! I can`t buy it!

Old 05-31-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwajm View Post
sign of that! I can`t buy it!
Huh?

They're there...in Macy's. That the dressing room may be monitored by a female loss prevention associate...They have cameras all over the place and dressing rooms are the #1 place people rip off clothing stores...it's very plausible.

I don't know so much about the fingernail test...but the signage in Macy's is very real (whether they're taping, checking in every once in a while or just a warning sign in hopes of deterring shoplifters...)

Old 06-04-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNNative View Post
Huh?

They're there...in Macy's. That the dressing room may be monitored by a female loss prevention associate...They have cameras all over the place and dressing rooms are the #1 place people rip off clothing stores...it's very plausible.

I don't know so much about the fingernail test...but the signage in Macy's is very real (whether they're taping, checking in every once in a while or just a warning sign in hopes of deterring shoplifters...)

this is odd!

Old 06-05-2008, 06:38 AM

Quote:
this is odd!
Why? Yes, I admit, the thought of someone (of the same sex or not) possibly watching you while you shimmy into that cute dress seems a bit spooky, it's no secret you're being filmed when you step foot into 9 out of 10 stores. Videotaping customers for loss prevention purposes is not a new concept.

It's quite possible Macy's just tacks it up as a warning...but like I said, I wouldn't be surprised given the dressing room is a hot spot (for shoplifting).

...I swear I've seen such signs in other dressing rooms as well...

Old 06-05-2008, 08:08 PM

889 posts, read 2,406,039 times
next time I go to macy's I'm going to get my glories off my stripping like a professional lol

Old 06-05-2008, 10:36 PM

7,065 posts, read 3,105,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
I always press my bare arse up against the mirror and let one go-- If I hear laughing, I know there's a guy or a hard-drinking, cigar smoking woman back there. If I hear "Oh my God, he's so gross!" I know there's a woman or a gay guy.

Forgive me Jesus.
I got tears. Thanks One Thousand! lol

This was going on a few years ago. Not sure that they still do it or not. That is why I hardly use the fitting rooms. Buy it, take it home and if it doesn't fit, I just take it back to the store.

Old 06-07-2008, 02:35 PM

979 posts, read 3,827,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf863000 View Post
For me it doesn't matter if people watch me changing. I am very comfortable with body (apart from my height), that I wouldn't mind if anyone was watching me undressing.
Lucky you!
Quote:
this is odd!
I really don't find it odd. I think it is very plausible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missncr View Post
I got tears. Thanks One Thousand! lol

This was going on a few years ago. Not sure that they still do it or not. That is why I hardly use the fitting rooms. Buy it, take it home and if it doesn't fit, I just take it back to the store.
I wish I could, I tell you! I am so bad at taking anything back to the store. I have kept so many things only to throw them away later because I never returned them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty