Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: whats your opinion of women with tattoos?
they look sexy ! 24 16.55%
they are a BIG turn off 40 27.59%
I prefer a woman without tattoos 33 22.76%
they look low class 84 57.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:02 AM

2,969 posts, read 6,942,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Let's see. This is a thread that is soliciting men's honest opinions on what they think about tattoos. We give honest opinions in accordance with the spirit of the thread and you're irate.

Well, if you didn't want to read uncomplimentary things about tattoos and and the assumptions people make about tattoo wearers, then you should have never gotten on the thread in the first place.

Actually, in my everyday life, I'm the soul of politeness. But if you want my honest opinion on a subject, I'm going to give it. What is so hard for you to understand about this?

So....I have a tattoo, but you can't see it while I am clothed. So if you saw me you would think I didn't have one. You would like me, I'm great! Then if you saw me naked, all of a sudden your opinion of me would change? How shallow and lame!!!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:07 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
So....I have a tattoo, but you can't see it while I am clothed. So if you saw me you would think I didn't have one. You would like me, I'm great! Then if you saw me naked, all of a sudden your opinion of me would change? How shallow and lame!!!
Well, since the only woman I see naked is my beloved wife, it's really not much of a question. However, in the unlikely event that the scenario above transpired, I would think to myself, "Now why on earth would you mar a beautiful body like that with what is basically permanent clip art?"

Old 05-21-2008, 09:10 AM

836 posts, read 3,381,427 times
Quote:
Again, the rationalization on your part. Basically, you made a choice, despite the advice of medical experts, all so you could have a cute little butterfly or rose or whatever permanently affixed to a body part. And now, you desperately, desperately want the world to like you for it, and are angry that it doesn't appeal to a vast majority of people.

Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming onto a thread for posters who DON'T like women with tattoos and arguing with them. Admit it. You're deeply insecure about the choice you made and you're bluffing your way through it. If this weren't the case, as I've pointed out before, you wouldn't have wasted a second in here.

See, here's the problem. I have a very simple view of the issue. Women with tattoos are unattractive to me, as well as the other posters on this forum. You want to convince me otherwise.

Look, it's not my fault that you chose to disfigure yourself.
Good grief I knew you were an idiot but dang your worse than I thought! I have color coded everything so you can read it better..

Ahhh I really think your pretty stupid... I come on this thread to add my 2cents worth not to ask or beg for people to like my tattoos.. Your really that dumb eh? As I stated before I could careless if someone likes or dislikes my tattoos.. hell its on my back I don't even know its there unless I look in the mirror or someone comments on it. duh.

I am by no means insecure about my body or my tattoos.. I just like arguing with your stupid a$$ is the only reason I keep coming back. What's your reason Oh no wait its because your soooo worried about everyones health..
And further more it is my right to post when and where ever I like on this Forum that is what it's for.. yea... Guess you got so lost in your on ignorance that you completely forgot that. Blahhh

Blah Blah Blah We already know you don't blah like women with tattoos.. who gives a flying flip. This forum isn't just for you to post on it is for everyone's opinion as well if you don't like it well I guess ya better go elsewhere cause all of us "tattooed skanks" are here to stay!

Getting a tattoo didn't throw my back out of wack it just added color..and surely didn't make my foot crooked or anything and My wrist is still in same position it was before.. lmao thats so freaking funny.. Disfigurement is someone who has medical probelms such as spinal bifida, MS or wounded in accident like war or car accident maybe losing an arm or leg....... Not getting tattoos ya dingbat.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:12 AM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,027 times
Quote:
That's pretty funny, actually. Yet, it's not me.

Man, it's fun goading you guys. You're so shrill and predictable. Like kicking over an anthill and watching the little guys come boiling out.
cpg,

Honestly, do you have any bumper stickers on your car? If so, what do they say?

Old 05-21-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeyes View Post
Good grief I knew you were an idiot but dang your worse than I thought! I have color coded everything so you can read it better..

Ahhh I really think your pretty stupid... I come on this thread to add my 2cents worth not to ask or beg for people to like my tattoos.. Your really that dumb eh? As I stated before I could careless if someone likes or dislikes my tattoos.. hell its on my back I don't even know its there unless I look in the mirror or someone comments on it. duh.

I am by no means insecure about my body or my tattoos.. I just like arguing with your stupid a$$ is the only reason I keep coming back. What's your reason Oh no wait its because your soooo worried about everyones health..
And further more it is my right to post when and where ever I like on this Forum that is what it's for.. yea... Guess you got so lost in your on ignorance that you completely forgot that. Blahhh

Blah Blah Blah We already know you don't blah like women with tattoos.. who gives a flying flip. This forum isn't just for you to post on it is for everyone's opinion as well if you don't like it well I guess ya better go elsewhere cause all of us "tattooed skanks" are here to stay!

Getting a tattoo didn't throw my back out of wack it just added color..and surely didn't make my foot crooked or anything and My wrist is still in same position it was before.. lmao thats so freaking funny.. Disfigurement is someone who has medical probelms such as spinal bifida, MS or wounded in accident like war or car accident maybe losing an arm or leg....... Not getting tattoos ya dingbat.
If you don't care what I think about tattoos, then why are you continuing to post here? The very act of responding makes that a lie.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:13 AM

431 posts, read 1,641,278 times
you know what if some of you want to call me a skank then I think I will take it as a complement from you because you feel that you need to put people down by the name calling to make yourself feel important and I know that I have very good morals so I am going to turn the other cheak and let you have at it cause it makes you feel so much better to belittle people who are differnt than you. I am going to take one for the team.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailoredMaid View Post
cpg,

Honestly, do you have any bumper stickers on your car? If so, what do they say?
Oh, I don't believe in bumper stickers, either. They're almost as tacky as tattoos.

It's been fun, guys. But I have a deadline to hit.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:14 AM

836 posts, read 3,381,427 times
Quote:
If you don't care what I think about tattoos, then why are you continuing to post here? The very act of responding makes that a lie.
Well duh because I can....About what would I have to lie about? please do tell

Old 05-21-2008, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeyes View Post
Well duh because I can...
Well, yes. But by posting here, you're actually saying that you do care what I think about your tattoo.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:15 AM

337 posts, read 826,144 times
Quote:
Oh, a tattooed beauty, a sesquipedalian, and a card-carrying member of the Indignation Brigade. Aren't you just a veritable Renaissance woman?
Wow, look at you using the big words. I am glad you have me figured out. I guess we all saw how your last assumption about me worked out for you. Yes, I was a model, yes, I have a few degrees, yes I am very successful, yes, you guessed it I make a ton of money, yes I deal with people like you everyday in my job.

You think that you have one little piece of the puzzle and you can work backwards and put it all together. I just enjoy getting the next ignorant retort out of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty