Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 01:04 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

This plastic surgeon brings up good points I hadn't thought about. You know, when a celeb says they don't use Botox or fillers or whatever. What they might be hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UebPwM2VySA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2021, 01:15 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,570,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This plastic surgeon brings up good points I hadn't thought about. You know, when a celeb says they don't use Botox or fillers or whatever. What they might be hiding.

I work for a plastic surgeons grp & IMO a plastic surgeon that gossips on YT about what a celebrity may or may not have had done looks way worse on him than it does the celebrity.^^ Where is the professionalism?

Old 06-23-2021, 02:24 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UebPwM2VySA
Very interesting! It's so obvious when celebs get work done, I don't know who they think they're kidding. (Even this guy ...^ lol)

Old 06-23-2021, 02:34 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
I work for a plastic surgeons grp & IMO a plastic surgeon that gossips on YT about what a celebrity may or may not have had done looks way worse on him than it does the celebrity.^^ Where is the professionalism?

Gotta agree with this. If I were a celebrity, and I read his comments, I'd be thinking "well alrighty then. I know who NOT to go to."

Old 06-23-2021, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Gotta agree with this. If I were a celebrity, and I read his comments, I'd be thinking "well alrighty then. I know who NOT to go to."

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Very interesting! It's so obvious when celebs get work done, I don't know who they think they're kidding.

Maybe they don’t think they are kidding anybody but it’s like breast implants. Whose business is it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why does any celebrity..(edit: or anybody)..owe you an explanation of what they have done or not?

AND plastic surgeons should be professional. It’s a matter of principle.^^

Last edited by TashaPosh; 06-23-2021 at 02:57 PM..

Old 06-23-2021, 02:55 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post

If I were a celebrity, and I read his comments, I'd be thinking "well alrighty then. I know who NOT to go to."

I bet even regular people avoid this guy, look at his hairline lol

(jokes) but seriously

Old 06-23-2021, 03:03 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
There are plenty of plastic surgeons on youtube who guess which procedures celebs have had. They are NOT their own patients, which would be unprofessional. Many people want to know how to attain a similar look and then go shopping for their own doctors. An informed consumer.

Lucky you, working for plastic surgeons! Free procedures!

You are in a good position to give feedback as to what is worth the money and what isn't, based on the results you've seen on patients.

Old 06-23-2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:
You are in a good position to give feedback as to what is worth the money and what isn't, based on the results you've seen on patients.

Quote:
Many people want to know how to attain a similar look and then go shopping for their own doctors. An informed consumer

BUT feedback & informing is not what that doctor is doing. He is gossiping & guessing on YT about celebrities. He should talk through the process of different procedures about what to expect...that would be informing the consumer.

Old 06-23-2021, 04:05 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,096,073 times
Quote:
I agree with this. Not a good look for the surgeon.

That said, OF COURSE JLo has had all kinds of procedures. She has less forehead wrinkles not than she did ten years ago. Olive oil? No.

I've had stuff done and will continue to tweak myself until my dying breath. I'm currently in Invisalign braces and my dentist is filling in my smokers lines afterwards. Thankfully my neck is okay but I'm looking at threading.

Old 06-23-2021, 04:36 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,144,961 times
One thing that is big in Hollywood that few talk about is human growth hormone.

Recently, with the Friends' reunion show, I noticed how different Jennifer Aniston looks as she doesn't have the usual facelift appearance. Her face resembles Barbra Streisand. Turns out Aniston is good friends with Suzanne Somers who touts HGH injections as being her fountain of youth. These steroid injections sort of "thicken" women's faces while giving better muscle tone. You can tell with other celebrities that this is now all the rage (in spite of several health consequences). If you do a search on these celebrities there is a definite telltale look of HGH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty