U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2008, 04:33 PM

271 posts, read 927,147 times

Advertisements

I recently had a breast lift and i have some stretch marks on my breast, my plastic surgeon recomended i use this Striae cream. I'm interested to know if anyoned has used this and what your results have been, thanx.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 07:58 AM

31,165 posts, read 57,302,589 times
Just mix Vitamin E oil in with your regular moisturizer. The marks will fade and your skin will tighten in no time.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:02 AM

thanx, I am using vit e oil on the scars, and it seems to be fading them really well. The Striae cream is supposed regenerate i guess the colagen that is lost with the stretch marks. I have already ordered it and will give it a try, i have a really good surgeon and he states it really works, so we'll see.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:57 PM

53 posts, read 172,956 times
I haven't, but if it works I'll sure give it a try! Of course, I'd need to get a vat of it and soak my entire body, but if it works...

How was your overall experience with the lift?

Old 06-18-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLandFF View Post
I haven't, but if it works I'll sure give it a try! Of course, I'd need to get a vat of it and soak my entire body, but if it works...

How was your overall experience with the lift?

I'm with you, i'm first going to try it on my breast and if it works i've got lots of other areas as well. It says it'll take about 6wks to see a difference, and it's an 8oz tube for $60, let's see how long it lasts, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work. I'll update on it.

As for my experience with the lift, it was really good. He did an amazing job, i am so happy i did, i just wish i would have been able to have done this so much sooner. As far as pain goes, i have to say, didn't experience too much of it, i was more misserable with the fact that i had to sleep on my back, and i got a sinus infection a few days after my surgery, so those two things were worse than the actual pain.

I would highly recommend to anyone that is thinking about having this done to do it, it is soooooo worth it. I am 40yrs and i can't remember my girls ever looking as perky as they do now. I've always been big on top
D-DD's, i'm a D now, but they are a perky D .

I will also be having a tummy-tuck in 2 weeks, i don't have much of a stomach, just alot of stretch marks i'm hoping to get rid of. Hopefully i will be just as pleased with this surgery as well

Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 PM

I'm only 25, but between getting hugely pregnant and nursing for a year my breasts have seen better days. Right now I'm a size 10/12 and I wear a 34DDD bra...it's not pretty.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you when it comes to my tummy. I don't have a lot of fat, just extra skin and stretch marks galore! I never would have thought one child could do this to a body. He's worth it, though!

I'm so glad to hear you say it's worth it. I've got a bit more weight to lose and then plastic surgery, here I come!!

Old 06-18-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLandFF View Post
I'm only 25, but between getting hugely pregnant and nursing for a year my breasts have seen better days. Right now I'm a size 10/12 and I wear a 34DDD bra...it's not pretty.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you when it comes to my tummy. I don't have a lot of fat, just extra skin and stretch marks galore! I never would have thought one child could do this to a body. He's worth it, though!

I'm so glad to hear you say it's worth it. I've got a bit more weight to lose and then plastic surgery, here I come!!

Yeap! And if it's something you really want, don't let anyone talk you out of it. I am a size 7, i weigh 135lbs, but was up to 200lb with my pregnancies, and boy did they take a toll on my body.

I've always been really confident about my looks........that is with clothes on, a good bra did wonders, however never liked looking at myself naked, my b/f always said i'm crazy and theres nothing wrong with my body but, i hated looking at my breast naked, you know?, Now, i can't stop looking at them, im so impressed, can't believe they can look as good as they do.

You are really young, i hope you are able to have it done way before 40, i so wish i could've had this done when i was in my 20's, or 30's.........i shouldn't complain though, i'm 40 with 20yr girls.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:27 AM

You sound like a friend of mine--she's 45 and just had a reduction. Her girls are GORGEOUS!!! I never would have imagined that 45 year old breasts could be that perky without an implant. Her dr. was a little weird (he told her to use Crisco on her scars...), but he did a fabulous job.

I'm so excited (and jealous) right now...maybe that'll motivate me to get my butt in gear and drop the rest of this weight. I'm newly divorced and I gotta hook me a hottie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty