U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2008, 05:08 PM

1,889 posts, read 6,985,925 times

Advertisements

....gift with purchase tote? Has anyone shopped at VS lately? Have you shopped online? I purchased some items and used a coupon code for a bonus tote filled with samples. It doesn't say what samples you get (and it doesnt show what the tote looks like). Does anyone know about this offer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 05:49 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 8,563,577 times
Hey girl....
Nope....I have seen the offer, and I WANTED to place my order to get the tote. But, got side tracked, and just placed my order 2 weeks ago.
And, when I placed my order online, it didn't say anything about it anymore, and didn't have the catalogue anymore, with the Coupon Code.
My 2 friends got the tote here some time back...and they said, they got some Body Splash/ Spray (trial size) and some other stuff...but, the 2 totes contend from the both of them, were NOT the same.
I think, they won't tell you WHAT you get, in order for them to use that offer at their discretion, and what samples they have "on hand".
Hey...but who cares....right? Free samples are always welcomed, IMHO.
However, VS still has some awesome deals and sales going on, as well as the upgraded shipping and such.

Last edited by MB2; 07-02-2008 at 07:15 AM..

Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 PM

Thanks! You know you don't need the catalog to get the coupon codes. I just searched online for the current codes. You can combine up to 3 codes at checkout!! I ended up getting $10 off the total order plus the free tote. I'll let you know what's in it when I get it.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:23 AM
MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettygyrl777 View Post
Thanks! You know you don't need the catalog to get the coupon codes. I just searched online for the current codes. You can combine up to 3 codes at checkout!! I ended up getting $10 off the total order plus the free tote. I'll let you know what's in it when I get it.
That's what I did yesterday as well.......LOL.
Placed an order online, and used my angel reward ($10), my $10 coupon and used the free shipping and handling.
Huh....I went to town, and can't wait for all the stuff to arrive.....super sales.
The only thing I have noticed is that a lot of the colors or sizes I wanted, have sold out already...because I waited to long!
But, hey.....I still made out like a bandit....LOL.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:48 PM

219 posts, read 378,461 times
I am so glad I saw this post I have been ordering online from VS for a couple years now and I had no idea you could use 3 codes. I just received my order from VS today, yeah!!! Got some cute shoes on clearance. But I have never ordered the tote, I'll be looking on here to see what you got.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:48 AM
MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
............I had no idea you could use 3 codes. .......
Yes, sometimes you can, sometimes you can't.
It all depends on the "small print" and exceptions.
What I usually do, is..at the end of the online order page, there are fields for coupons or Promo codes.
Type them in, and proceed with placing the order.
If it takes and goes trough, you are able to have used the 3 rebates all at once.
If not....it will tell you (red lettering) and the reason WHY you can't use them all together.
Basically, you can't hurt anything, nor do anything wrong...but, trying it anyway.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:52 PM

Well my package arrived today (exciting!!) and I was pleasantly surprised with the gift with purchase. I ended up getting a vinyl VS tote bag (larger than I imagined it would be). Its clear with gold trimming. It came with a mini dream angels 'heavenly', a mini secret garden in 'lovespell', lip injection extreme lip plumper, beauty rush lipgloss, a couple of firming creams, hair gloss, a Borba drink sample and a tube of tummy flattening gel.

Okay now, I don't know about the firming stuff but I am thrilled with the fragrances and the lipgloss! I just bought a mini of 'heavenly' (at the mall) and that was $14. The lipglosses usually run about $7.00 so I would have to say that they really do give general samples. I think the tote is still available if anyone plans on ordering.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:26 PM
MB2

LOL...I can imagine how you feel right now...LOL...like a kid in the candy store.
Got part of my order today as well. Unfortunately (and "MY LUCK"), are a lot of items on backorder at the moment )

I am very happy with the items I purchased, however, I do have to send 3 items back....that's a first.
Seems like, somewhere, somehow, must I have lost weight.

I am re- ordering, and I am going to be on the lookout for the tote.
As I had mentioned before, did I forget to even think about the tote. And, only AFTER I had placed the order, I remembered. Tooooo late....as usual....LOL.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:22 AM

1,357 posts, read 4,950,872 times
A month or two ago my wife got a pink tote with a makeup bag when she bought her swimsuit from VS. I don't think it had any "goodies" in it though.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:06 AM

219 posts, read 378,461 times
Sounds like some great stuff, I would love the try the lip plumper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty