U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-30-2008, 11:15 PM

90 posts, read 390,427 times

Advertisements

Has anyone tried this? I saw the commercial and it looks amazing!!! Should I order it???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 08:13 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 6,776,310 times
I have not heard of it....yet.
However....before I order a product, no matter what it may be, I do some research on it, and search the Internet on any and all info I can get my hands on.
Also, if the company does have a website, I verify, that it is not some "scam", and what kind of clauses and policies (returns, especially!) they have in place.
If all pans out, and it all sounds decent, I go ahead and give it a shot.
Worse case scenario....trying it, either not being able to wear it (for whatever reason it may be), not liking it...and just end up sending it back.
Have to admit, though....I am a "sucker" for trying out new things......LOL...sometimes with disappointing results.
But, hey....at least I can say, that I have tried it, and give some valuable info to others. Right?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:23 AM

4,402 posts, read 10,044,542 times
Beautifulreview.com is a great site for checking out make up/skin care lines including those advertised as TV specials. They go throught the products with a fine tooth comb and post results.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:16 AM

90 posts, read 390,427 times
Thanks!

Old 01-28-2009, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 14,660 times
Default ColorTration Makeup is the BEST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skhimmelreich View Post
Has anyone tried this? I saw the commercial and it looks amazing!!! Should I order it???
I've tried this makeup. It is horrible. I've tried dermablend & covermark and none of them work. I recently come across another product that works and gives amazing coverage on anything you need to cover. This product is called ColorTration. This company even has a customized trial kit you can buy for 16.00. When I saw this I thought what a bargain. I was a little skeptical at first but what's 16.00. When I received this product I was amazed and now I refuse to use anything else. Check out the website [url=http://www.ColorTration.com]ColorTration liquid cover makeup and concealer out performs any cover cream.[/url].

comment me if u have any questions.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty