Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 06:20 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,894,135 times

Advertisements

I saw this on HSN last night and was wondering if anyone has used it and if it really works. Here's a link for a description of the product. Seems a little too good to be true.

Suzanne Somers FaceMaster Toning System with Accessories at HSN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 AM

4,152 posts, read 7,936,800 times
I have it but have not taken time to use it!!! I saw it yesterday on TV too and it reminded me!!! I think the reviews said it works well if its used.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:47 PM

2 posts, read 49,698 times
I bought the FaceMaster. I used it for 6 weeks, every day of the week. The only thing I got out of it, was that my skin "felt" tight, like when you let soap dry on your skin. My face did NOT look any different after 6 weeks. Also, I watched a show on a medical channel that has documentaries, and they were talking about good cosmetic surgery and bad cosmetic surgery. It showed Suzanne Somers as one of the bad cosmetic surgery patients, stating that her cheek implants were too high, her lips were injected too much, and that her face was botoxed too much. I RETURNED MY FACEMASTER, NEEDLESS TO SAY.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:58 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,075,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs432 View Post
I bought the FaceMaster. I used it for 6 weeks, every day of the week. The only thing I got out of it, was that my skin "felt" tight, like when you let soap dry on your skin. My face did NOT look any different after 6 weeks. Also, I watched a show on a medical channel that has documentaries, and they were talking about good cosmetic surgery and bad cosmetic surgery. It showed Suzanne Somers as one of the bad cosmetic surgery patients, stating that her cheek implants were too high, her lips were injected too much, and that her face was botoxed too much. I RETURNED MY FACEMASTER, NEEDLESS TO SAY.
Okay I am LMAO right now and they were also talking the other day about how she said that she had not passed gas in like two years !!! My sister who is an rn said that is totally impossible and I am still laughing at her thinking that anybody took her seriously . Pahleese !!!!

Old 06-20-2009, 08:01 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times
I have wrinkles. I fart. I'm normal.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:14 PM

78 posts, read 227,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
I saw this on HSN last night and was wondering if anyone has used it and if it really works. Here's a link for a description of the product. Seems a little too good to be true.

Suzanne Somers FaceMaster Toning System with Accessories at HSN.com

Didn't even know there was such a thing. What's next, the "toe master"?

Old 07-14-2009, 07:00 PM

1,141 posts, read 3,544,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs432 View Post
There now I wondered if anyone else ever saw into all the work that woman has had done. Not that it's not ok....but to hawk wares saying see how great I look for my age, and not admit to plastic surgery and botox and lipo galore, is misleading.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 AM

2,296 posts, read 6,283,220 times
I've never read anything impressive about the FaceMaster, prefer the Tua Viso.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:07 PM

41,951 posts, read 75,160,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene09 View Post
Didn't even know there was such a thing. What's next, the "toe master"?
You know, I have noticed my toes getting a little saggy lately ...

Old 10-09-2011, 06:31 PM

8,036 posts, read 10,629,469 times
I'd just go ahead and sign myself up for a facelift before I'd waste money on stupid stuff like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty