Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 07:03 PM

8 posts, read 57,802 times

Advertisements

I work as a cocktail waitress in a nightclub. All the waitresses dress sexy to get good tips. Many of the guests are also dressed very sexy, so it is not easy to stand out.
I usually wear a short dress or a skirt with a tight top.
Some of the other girls started to wear bras as tops. I could do that too, but I am only a B cup.
I would like to dress sexier than the other girls. Any ideas?

Thank you

Sara
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 07:07 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara_qt View Post
I work as a cocktail waitress in a nightclub. All the waitresses dress sexy to get good tips. Many of the guests are also dressed very sexy, so it is not easy to stand out.
I usually wear a short dress or a skirt with a tight top.
Some of the other girls started to wear bras as tops. I could do that too, but I am only a B cup.
I would like to dress sexier than the other girls. Any ideas?

Thank you

Sara
If you're a bit small up top, why not wear a shirt knotted at the midriff? Like a button-down shirt. You can wear a push-up bra underneath and leave the top 2 buttons undone. And then you can knot the shirt tails above the navel. It could work with either jeans or a skirt, and it's even better if you have a navel piercing. Maybe add a little glitter on your tummy. I'm sure that would do the trick.

Last edited by amanda0808; 11-28-2008 at 08:05 PM..

Old 11-29-2008, 11:29 AM

44 posts, read 144,784 times
A corset will get you an extra $40 in tips a night.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:51 PM

Thank you for your suggestions.

amanda0808: I think your suggestion sounds good, together with low cut jeans it would definitely look hot. I should try it. But the other will wear a similar outfit minus the shirt so won’t I be less sexy then they are?

TunedOnByFeet: I’ve never tried a corset. What kind? What do I wear with it? Where would I buy it and how much are they?

Again thanks

Sara

Old 11-29-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your suggestions.

amanda0808: I think your suggestion sounds good, together with low cut jeans it would definitely look hot. I should try it. But the other will wear a similar outfit minus the shirt so won’t I be less sexy then they are?
What kind of outfit will she wear, if she's not wearing the shirt?

Trust me...it doesn't matter if you two are wearing similar things. Guys will still go crazy for you both.

I think the low-rise jeans combined with the tied-up shirt will get you plenty of tips. It won't make you any less sexy, IMO. If I were you, I would find out what type of top the other girl is wearing and vary it a little. If she is wearing a plain white top, go for a plaid shirt (or vice versa). Do you wear any belly jewelry? That would help in getting guys' attention.

My favorite outfit to wear when going out with friends is something similar. I like to wear a pair of jeans (not too low; I don't want to flash any thong when I bend over) and a button-down shirt knotted up above the navel. Depending on the place, I'll either tie the shirt really high just below my breasts, or I'll knot it just above my bellybutton. I have several different pieces of belly jewelry, but I like to wear something that is dangly and shiny (for extra emphasis). I've noticed that I sometimes get as much attention as the waitresses/bartenders (but typically not from creepy guys or anything). I think something similar to this might suit you well in this instance.

Last edited by amanda0808; 11-29-2008 at 03:03 PM..

Old 11-29-2008, 02:22 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
If you're a B cup, you're perfrect..! The bigger they come, the faster I run..! Not all guys like big boobs. I prefer a petite girl with an A cup, I could live with B's...
Too me, and amany other guys, big boobs are a turn off, so don't sell yourself short. Smaller are extremely sexy...
If you have the whole package, the tips will pour in... If you aren't getting rich, it's the the fault of the "B's"...!

Old 11-29-2008, 02:23 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
ooops..! that was supposed to read....
If you aren't getting rich, it's NOT the the fault of the "B's"...!

Old 11-29-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
If you're a B cup, you're perfrect..! The bigger they come, the faster I run..! Not all guys like big boobs. I prefer a petite girl with an A cup, I could live with B's...
Too me, and amany other guys, big boobs are a turn off, so don't sell yourself short. Smaller are extremely sexy...
If you have the whole package, the tips will pour in... If you aren't getting rich, it's the the fault of the "B's"...!
I agree with Donn. As a fellow B cup, I've never felt self-conscious about my size. A lot of the 'bigger' women I see look TOO big and they tend to pop out of their tops. Some guys find that sexy, but most of my guy friends think that's a bit much.

In your case, just be sure to wear something that emphasizes something other than your boobs.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:06 PM

Hi

Thank you for your encouragement about my size – and I am normally not self conscious about it.
Amanda – as I said I like you your suggestion - but some of the other girls are wearing just a bra and no top. So they’ll bare more midriff than I can in any top. If I do the same thing they still get more attention because they are bigger. So I need something else.
I think guys sometimes walk up to the bar to order from the girl in the D-cup bra and don’t let me bring them their drink.

Again thanks for your input

S

Old 11-29-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Hi

Thank you for your encouragement about my size – and I am normally not self conscious about it.
Amanda – as I said I like you your suggestion - but some of the other girls are wearing just a bra and no top. So they’ll bare more midriff than I can in any top. If I do the same thing they still get more attention because they are bigger. So I need something else.
I think guys sometimes walk up to the bar to order from the girl in the D-cup bra and don’t let me bring them their drink.

Again thanks for your input

S
How about accentuating your butt? Is that something you feel you can do? Maybe wearing a tiny skirt that barely covers your butt?

About your top- I think you could pull off the knotted shirt look and be fine. Last weekend I was at a bar and one of the waitresses was wearing a bra top. She was probably a C cup. Sure, she got attention, but another bartender who was more covered up and smaller in size got A LOT of attention. She was wearing a muscle shirt knotted in the back (around an inch above her bellybutton). She didn't have any belly piercings. But I think the guys felt a little less intimidated by her for some reason. Not only that, but it seemed that she came off as a bit more 'mysterious' because she wasn't baring EVERYTHING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty