Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,260,719 times

Advertisements

It seems that practically every Avon product I am partial to ends up discontinued.

I love, love, LOVE the short-lived 'Hollywood Glamor Creme', but it had a very short sales life, and I had to buy my last jar on Ebay.

Also loved a few lipsticks shades that have all gradually disappeared.

I'm not wild about their scents, but I love Mesmerize and was crushed when they discontinued it. They do occasionally sell a purse-spray.

I do like their bubble baths, their On-Duty antiperspirants, and their antibacterial scrub.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2009, 01:58 PM

811 posts, read 1,383,040 times
The Glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner. They go on so easily and smoothly, and it stays put. Excellent product!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:07 PM

557 posts, read 2,606,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
It seems that practically every Avon product I am partial to ends up discontinued.

I love, love, LOVE the short-lived 'Hollywood Glamor Creme', but it had a very short sales life, and I had to buy my last jar on Ebay.

Also loved a few lipsticks shades that have all gradually disappeared.

I'm not wild about their scents, but I love Mesmerize and was crushed when they discontinued it. They do occasionally sell a purse-spray.

I do like their bubble baths, their On-Duty antiperspirants, and their antibacterial scrub.
Isn't it frustrating when companies discontinue our favorite makeup? and bras! or shoes. I stock up when I find something I love. The companies like Avon, though are always introducting something new and sometimes we find colors or products we like even better.

Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,456,314 times
The only Avon product I use is Timeless perfume. I love it and get many compliments. I love it when people tell me I smell good!

Old 10-08-2009, 06:49 PM

7 posts, read 18,564 times
The Anew Skin Care products are my favorite! They've just come out with Anew Reversalist with Activinol .... Incredible! The timeless Skin So Soft products are fabulous as well!

Old 10-08-2009, 09:02 PM

220 posts, read 1,107,707 times
Avon's Clearly C serum. Absolutely wonderful, leaves my skin soft and smooth. It rivals some of the more expensive vitamin C products out there.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:29 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,488,304 times
Millennium perfume line...wonderful smell, but OF COURSE they discontinued it! I still have a container of the body talc that I use in very small doses, trying to make it last!!
I also like their Naturals Hair and Body Shampoo-I bought Coconut smoothie and Mango smoothie and they both smell great.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:46 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,260,719 times
Way too many Avon products I was partial to have discontinued. For example: Hollywood Glamour Creme (short-lived), a few lipstick shades, a colorless foundation they sold for awhile (a newer, similar product they have now just isn't the same), Bird of Paradise scent.

What they still carry that I'm partial to: Clearskin Antibacterial Scrub (although I read on another thread that it was discontinued), Mesmerize fragrance (went away and was reinstated), bubble-baths, Tranquil Moments products, Astonishing Length Mascara (Maybelene's Great Lash is still my #1), and their deodrants.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:23 PM

3 posts, read 14,141 times
I'm a new rep and my favorite products are the Anew line. I also love their perfumes and deodorants.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:57 PM

517 posts, read 1,804,002 times
I'm also a fairly new rep.

I love the:
Luminosity face cream- spf 15
On Duty deodorant
Their new bags and their jewelry.

Even though I sell it, I also buy alot of their stuff. I couldn't sell a product I didn't believe in and they are inexpensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty