U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 08:04 PM

50 posts, read 179,010 times

Advertisements

I have 2 holes in both ears, I only seem to use the first ones though. I had my nose pierced when I was a teenager. I also had a belly ring and my tongue pierced. I took the piercings out when I joined the military. I also have 4 tattoos and plan to get at least 2 more. No more piercings for me, I outgrew it. And besides with this after-baby belly I don't think it would look as sexy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2007, 12:13 PM

14,874 posts, read 23,547,386 times
Just two in each ear. First two when I was 10 and the last two when I was 16. No more. My lower ones are actually split as back in the day our earrings were WAY TOO heavy. I can literally pull my diamond studs thru the holes. Therefore I had the top two done so that I can wear studs in those and some very lightweight pretty ones in the lower holes. No tats either, I'm scared of needles. I joked w/ my kids that I was going to get my nose pierced. I showed up one day at school to p/u my eldest w/ one of those spring hoops on my nose. She about DIED! I asked her what was wrong and she just said in a very icky voice, "your nose". When I asked her what was wrong w/ it she just said, "maybe if you were younger it would be okay". OH! "Well those kids that get their nose pierced are going to be my age someday so what's the difference?". She quickly changed her mind and said, "then no one should get one." LOL!!! Then I've worn it it a few times to mess w/ friends. I keep saying I'm gonna get my bb pierced for my 40th but that has come and gone and still no extra hole. Don't think it is gonna happen.

That pic of that girl w/ the most is awful. Talk about pain......... that and the fact it must take her a good 30 minutes or more to put them all in and another hour or so to take them all out and to double check you got them all. It is just yuck and sick looking.

Friends that do surgical tell me all the time about the stuff they see. I'm also surprised no one has said they have a prince albert? Hmmm.

I'm still waiting for the day when we are all in the nursing home w/ all the Brittany's, Tiffany's, etc w/ all the piercings, tattoos and fake boobs. LOL!!! I don't think they are going to be as pretty then.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:16 PM

1,093 posts, read 2,740,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I'm still waiting for the day when we are all in the nursing home w/ all the Brittany's, Tiffany's, etc w/ all the piercings, tattoos and fake boobs. LOL!!! I don't think they are going to be as pretty then.
Thankfully, my tats are in non-sag, non-stretch spots!

Old 04-19-2007, 12:53 PM

14,874 posts, read 23,547,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
Thankfully, my tats are in non-sag, non-stretch spots!
LOL!!! I love it when I see young women that have not had kids w/ tat's around their belly button. LOL!!! That sunburst is gonna look really hot when your 9 months along. The worst was the sunburst tat around a bb that I saw at a waterpark on a GRANDMOTHER! She was not "fat" or "obese" but she was far from being considered "physically fit". You know darn well the tat artist that did it had a heck of a time working in all the wrinkles.

Old 04-19-2007, 01:06 PM

1,093 posts, read 2,740,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
LOL!!! I love it when I see young women that have not had kids w/ tat's around their belly button. LOL!!! That sunburst is gonna look really hot when your 9 months along. The worst was the sunburst tat around a bb that I saw at a waterpark on a GRANDMOTHER! She was not "fat" or "obese" but she was far from being considered "physically fit". You know darn well the tat artist that did it had a heck of a time working in all the wrinkles.
My friend has one on her belly.. like on the side of the bb... and she is WAY preggo at 38 weeks. It didn't stretch too bad. With the lotion and stuff she put on there. I wonder what its going to look like when the baby comes. It's a Jack Skelington head (from Nightmare before Christmas)

Old 04-28-2007, 05:48 AM

1,856 posts, read 5,897,249 times
My 16 year old daughter had been bugging me about a belly piercing for the past two years. I always told her that she could get it done if her mother got hers done at the same time. It worked for the last 2 years.

The eighteen year old won't even get her ears pierced. So no problem there.

The 10 year old has no interest, and is just too young anyhow.

Well, all was well until two weeks ago. The wife turned 40 and decided to go for it. (She can still pass for 18, so it's not a problem.)
I loaded up the whole family and drove them to the local tattoo parlor. The wife and the two oldest all got their bellies done. Yes, even the one that is afraid to pierce her ears. The agreement was that they could NEVER get any ink, or facial piercings. Spider said we were his first family in 37 years of business.

The sexiest piercings I have ever seen was dual columns of rings from under the arm to the hip bone. The girl then laced ribbon through them like a shoelace and tied a bow. That was hot.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:19 AM

12 posts, read 19,965 times
One in each ear when I was six months old. Another set at 16. I'm thinking about getting my cartilage pierced at the end of my finals.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:13 AM

3,494 posts, read 9,639,261 times
ok men, so tell us women what you think about piercings down there? i always wondered if men are freaked out by it or turned on by it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggB View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 05-01-2007, 07:45 AM

1,856 posts, read 5,897,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
ok men, so tell us women what you think about piercings down there? I always wondered if men are freaked out by it or turned on by it?
I wouldn't mind a little gold circle kind of ring in the lip. I've been trying to convince the wife, but no go on that so far.

A friend of ours has a barbell through the hood. That's too much for me.
She loves the constant sensations. Her husband says it gets in the way.

Any more than one piercing there is too much.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:46 AM

3,020 posts, read 16,539,583 times
Default Going Down There.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
ok men, so tell us women what you think about piercings down there? i always wondered if men are freaked out by it or turned on by it?
O' Boy, you know how I am about these things.

Plus I had to rethink my experiment with My Chain. The 36 pounder logging chain that belonged to my grandfather. I was going to have it surgically embedded in me. But the docs are chicken and I am feeling a bit weirded myself, so have been looking for alternatives.

One method is just to take it to bed with me. If I put it down at the foot of the bed, like my dog does, I could talk about going Down There to stroke it.

Also I have been thinking about those lines by Dobie Gray; "Lookin' back and longin' for the freedom of my chains; lying in your loving arms again". Then I wonder does my chains really want Freedom??? Am I holding them to dear??? Lots of bigger questions. Now I am leaning to interlacing links with pink ribbons and just taking them walking, like maybe downtown to get ice cream.

As to the basic question, what do you except to find when you go Down There??? H,mmmmm .......eeeeeerrrr...... Mostly I just want there to be a lot of Down There. Finding a junk yard is no turn on for this guy, quite the opposite.

Why can't peeps just leave things alone? Should not Down There be one of the more sacred places on Earth. Now I know what they mean by trouble in Paradise. Please say it ain't so with you. Please no clip art Down There either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty